Reviews for The Invasion of the Ozheads
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Lol that was awesome!
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
HAHAHA! Hilarious! What in Oz name is Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth doing in Oz? "Menzel! Chenoweth!" Lol
devin.causley chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Holy Shit, this is the first time I've ever heard of the "Wicked Pledge" and I must say it sounds quite interesting
Wicked Is My Life chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That was so funny! I was literally lol-ing! Can I post the pledge to my profile, too? I'll say you wrote it!
kym667103 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love these stories. Chickens with their heads cut off. There really was one. His name was Mike the headless chicken.

You can really tell what kind of a redneck town I live in when our town hero is a headless fowl.
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
:D I love it! HILARIOUS!

Can I put your wonderful Wicked pledge on my profile! It's amazing! I'll be sure to credit you. :D:D

Jen
werewolf-in-training chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lolz. great story!
spartan117 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
i loved it ( duh ) you have a good voice when you read it to me
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ahehehehe! That was so great! You should write more crackfics! The I promise thing was cool. Did you come up with that?

I wonder who won the battle (or at least thought that they did...) was just slightly confused over that part...

The Chenoweth and Menzel part was so funny and unexpected, and very funny. Very cool! I liked it a lot! Happy birthday to RU! This is great Eleanor! I love it.
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hilarious! I'm on the Fiyeraba and Bessa side, actually. Very funny stuff. I love all of your stories! How did you come up with such a great chant, by the way? Favoriting!
bremela chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
oh that was so funny! i read your 'letter to Dorothy Gale' story 2! i made this one of my fav stories and you are one of my fave authors! My page is kinda lame so you deFFINETLY dont have to check it out. As always, WICKED ROCKS!

from,

bremela
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hilarity. Short review. Absolutely dead tired. Rehearsals. Nough said.
Demlurina chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OKay this was the funniest fic i have ever read. Great job. I am so on Fiyeraba and Gloq's teams. lol
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
AWESOME. I am so on Gloq and Fiyeraba's side..

cool poem to
webeta123to lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OMG! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVA! I love this!

The Bessas are now fighting against the Gloqs, yet they won't join the Gelphies! Oh, and the tiny amount of Flindas are running around like headless chickens, trying to fight the Fiyerabas and Gloqs.

greatest line ever.