Reviews for Swimming through Sick Lullabies
EspejoNight28738 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
There's no enough words in all the languages to describe how perfect it was
Rifurein313 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
NO! NO! Damn it! Why?
Your story and writing skill is amazing. Really. But WHY IS THAT TUNA HEAD SO BLIND!

"please give me another chance dino-san"
"he would forgive"

If BakaTsuna beloved person or best friend was kill would he give a damn chance to the murderer? Don't think so. He would even fight enma just because yamamoto 'almost' died and he had a gut to blame dino after dino lost so many men and part of them is his(tsuna) own fault?!

Seriously, I feel like giving tsuna a taste of his own medicine. Like ; kill kyoko,or his children or some of his own guardian then remind him that this matter wouldn't end if he seek revenge. He wouldn't kill that murderer right? Since that's how he dealt with dino case.

Like fuck he won't. SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI IS SUCH A MOTHER FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

Love everything except the last part. It's not dino fault. I still think he didn't deserve to die. That Guido is the one to blame...and BakaTsuna sense of oh-so-justice.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Amazingly well-written. A really awesome story, I seriously loved it! Also the D18 was just perfect 3
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Amazing work, great job
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh, lovelies, I LOVE this. I have nothing more to say... I just. WOW.

8D

burp
Nerro chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Bloody five stars. You're writing style is superb beyond words and the build of angst and drama is explicit. You had me on the edge of my seat when Tsuna was furious at the end, yet you ended it beautifully! Looking forward to see more from you :)

-Nekoii
denza chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Amazing fic! Dino and Hibari are really awesome here 3
Eyes17k chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Absolutely loved it! For a second i thought it would end with a bloodshed...

This Hibari is just awesome, cruel and alluring but somehow supportive... anyway 3 thumbs up!
sasasasasasasasasa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
"There was a sort of grim relish in this new resolve. It was to be his revenge, to a world that would not listen to him and kept pouring blood onto his suppliant palms instead. He would not bow if they would not, and thirty minutes later, when he finally met Dino, Tsuna summoned a smile from the deepest seat of his heart and greeted him with no less than open arms. If the world had taken it upon itself to do what Sawada Tsunayoshi could not, then he would return the gesture and do what no other could.

He would forgive."

I know I said it before but I love how you write. Your serious stories amaze me to no end. You can touch that depth of KHR, that ugly of it, that its own author is either afraid or don't have the chance to touch. I love the angst, the cruelty, the reality of the story. and I love the hope you gave with the last few sentences about forgiving.

Thank you.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Goood fic.

You started off really well, and managed to end in a way that was hard to predict, but finished off really well.

And you got the mafia dimension very strongly.
fierysuzaku chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It's dark.

It features betray and blood lust.

It delved into the dark aspects of being a mafia boss.

Dino was so unlike the sunny Cavallone boss we always see.

The D18 wasn't the main focus in this story, instead it centered on decision making and a lot of Tsuna's naive and forgiving nature.

It showed a LOT of death.

Overall...

GOOD JOB ,
Flowing Distance chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, this is amazing. I must say kudos for you for writing such a brave, insightful fic. Dino is amazing for taking his responsibilities as a boss, but Tsuna is also amazing in his own way. It takes a lot to continue doing what you believe in although the people around you say it's wrong. I enjoyed the bit of D18 you included. It just seems like Hibari to do what he wants to do, not bound by rules or loyalty.

Again, an amazing fic.
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was great. Your descriptions were wonderful and the entire plot was very enjoyable. Your characterization of Hibari was perfect. And when you wrote that he was the most dangerous blade but that he lay dorment until provoked, to me that was the perfect description of him. His entire part in this was great. I was wondering when he'd come in and when he did I was amazed. The dialogue was perfect and everything just came together to give me this perfect picture of it all happening. Great work and thanks for the amazing read,

ForeverFalling.
Gentle Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I like this story. It feels realistic and Mafia-like, thick with tension and seriousness. Tsuna's forgiveness and humanity are admirable. I like how you described Dino in his position of power. Overall, a very interesting and enjoyable story :)
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Tsuna was so stupid; I honestly felt like ripping my head off during his acts of naivete and stubbornness! Guido died either way; he was such a dum-dum! God! And the ending? The ending did not make sense at all. There was hardly any D18, the ending sucked (what was the point of reading all that? You should have just made the fanfiction smaller and shorter so it wouldn't be as lacking. More is never better. You added too much details and yet, it wasn't really that filling.), and Tsuna was just dumb (I can't believe he could even survive a year)!

On the brighter side of things, sorry if I was being too harsh or as people would say, a stupid douche whose mouth is too big and heartless. I appreciate the length that you wrote and really, it wasn't as half assed as most fanfictions were. The way you described the feelings and situations were good. Another thing that I liked about the fanfiction was that it wasn't like all the other fanfictions that had Tsuna as a reliable and understanding don, but rather, he was like his younger self (naive).

But really, besides Tsuna, I have to bash the caporegimes; they're so easily tempered! Can't one of them be at least calm as Yamamoto? Well, at least you hindered some feelings in the reader, which is also pretty good.