Reviews for Maid for Me
Alice & Jacob?! I can't picture it.
Oh, Edward's an ass.
King BigClock chapter 1 . 4/18
...Bella still is a little too friendly and too affectionate with Jake.. I wouldn't be surprised if something did happen between the two.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This needs to be longer. ;)

Jake and Alice is a very strange combination. Though I did read a story with Emmett and Alice, so, maybe not so weird? :)
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Whew that got intense
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Jealousward and protectiveward are two of my favourites and here we have two in one.
Loved it, thanks.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wow hot, really hot.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
The getting the condom out of the wallet just ruined the mood to me.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very interesting character pairing.
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is the first fic I can think of in which the only person with any redeeming qualities is Jacob! Alice is a cheating slut, Edward is a judgmental prick, and Bella is a spineless pushover. I would just as soon shoot a woman who slept with my boyfriend as be her maid of honor, and someone who calls me a whore isn't even going to have a dick to try to use on me. All that said, Jake is obviously a sweet and forgiving person. Alice is luckier than she deserves.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Would love to see this story expanded into a fic.

Edward, you know what assuming does, correct?

I think this is the first fic I have read where Alice and Jake are together.
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I really enjoyed this little story; just enough of everything! Great one shot. :)
quinzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Maybe I can make a request for you to make this a multi-chap? I love the story & I'd love to know more of the characters. Anyway, it's all up to you as the writer. I can only assure you that when you decide to add more to this, I'll surely follow it. Thanks for sharing!
amber2310 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Loved it!
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice save from Edward! Great story! Thanks for writing this!
Love0316 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013