Reviews for The Senator in the Scarecrow
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
update soon!
Amilyn chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Gorgeous with the last two paragraphs especially...with Booth feeling undeserving, like he still has to earn that lovely togetherness and family he has, indeed, built.
Amilyn chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
This whole conversation between Booth and Brennan...him saying that he remembered seeing glimpses of the guy they said his dad was before the war, and that he's the only one left who remembers just how BAD it all got...it is so amazing...and then her insisting that he is going to be all right, that she is going to help whether he wants her to or not, then making a plan and making him take painkillers and...it's SO SO good.
DME82 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
This story is absolutely fantastic!

NatesMama1128 tweeted about how great this story was the other day and I'm so glad I clicked on it.

I'm anticipating the next chapter very much :)
luckywynner86 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
Whoaa, so much happens in this chapter! Like it!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
update soon!
BoothyBones - Lisa chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
That was an excellent update!

Thank goodness Parker is OK, even though he had some very traumatic events to deal with. I like how Booth knew Brennan wanted a hug from Parker too once they found him.

Lots of good progress on the case too...can't believe Jessica got away with a State Trooper impersonation.

Looking forward to the dance!
jasper2132 chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
So glad I found this story! Your writing is really terrific and the case is suspenseful and engaging. Can't wait to see how the B&B relationship continues to develop.
Becksbones chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
I loved that Parker was so calm and managed to save himself from that crazy serial killer. I was kind of hoping he would shoot her. LOL He was just like his Dad.

I am enjoying this so much - I hate for the end to be coming so soon. We haven't even gotten much loving yet. Hopefully that is yet to come.

Becks
Hikari-Kayko chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
lmao. aw, poor sweets. _ great chapter. and the tangled web continues to get more somplecated! lol. looking forward to more soon please!

~HIKARi
DBGrannyFan chapter 14 . 9/9/2010
Just got caught up with this one, great writing. But what can I say...Oh no...not Parker!
RK chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Mis, the case is so good and full of suspense. PPS
Becksbones chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Oh no! I can't wait a whole week to find out what happened to our baby Booth. Great chapter, love how you skipped around to everyone and glad that Booth admitted to his flashbacks. This is one of the most well-written stories I've read.

Becks
nertooold54 chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Wow. Exciting chapter. Smart of Parker to lay low and call his dad. Booth needs to race to the creek. Call Mrs. Hoake.
DD2 chapter 14 . 9/7/2010
Oh no! I hope Parker's okay! Please continue soon, I can't wait to read what happens!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »