Reviews for HD 'Caffeinated'
Djburnham chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
As a coffee addict I can appreciate the finer points of the addiction.. though I can live without the sprinkles... they stick in my teeth..
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
. . . I get the feeling Malfoy went to Texas to get those words or accent, or something!
So Harry's naturally talented there?
Krystal chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Sweet Jesus, that was hilarious.
vacantaccount000 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
This was so out of character it wasn't even funny anymore- except sometimes it was :D
mmm chapter 2 . 7/14/2010 speechless.

its hillarious :'D
jesuisamber chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
loveeeeee it.
animaven chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Harry is beginning to sound like a Starbucks special. So Decaf will cure a caffeine high - who knew. Funny, funny bathroom love match, just couldn't help smiling through the whole thing. Graphic and romantic in its own way. These two are made for each other.
chochowilliams chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
wow. go draco. it's a good thing harry liked him too.
Windseeker2305 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Now don't take this the wrong way- because you KNOW i love you- but your smut scenes are both absolutely hilarious AND sexy... how do you do that?

Seriously, I loved this! And Harry and his caffeine... that's me! Totally me to a T! And his reaction to decaff was funny!

Thanks again for a great read and as always, i'm looking forward to the next. Practically salivating here! :D
dreaminGemini chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
The cutest thing ever!
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
awww, that was soo cute. I hope there will be more.

great job!

can't wait for more!
chochowilliams chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
are you sure draco wasn't the one on a caffine high? wow. guess those manuals actually work.
njferrell chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Good start, with one of my favorite pairings, also!

I look forward to more. I'm curious to see how Harry chose to work in a book store. I know he works there...and it mentioned a manager. But, I'm wondering if maybe Harry really owns the store in secret! But, works there, as a normal worker. That would be sort of genius...And, would totally be a Harry thing to do.
Windseeker2305 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
No way! You ended it there! How could you?

Beyond that, I love hyped up on caffeine Harry and Draco is cute in a sort of pathetic way :D

Can't wait to read more!