Reviews for Grade 10
kindly fuck off xx chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Oh my God. I think my brain just melted. This sucks. Its unorganised. Andi felt like verything was I honestly cant see Clare trying out for power squad. Or Eli blowing kisses. Ugh you hav no talent.
me chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
CRAP...U HAVE NO TALENT
biancaful chapter 11 . 7/1/2010
I love it! You should put more Eli and Clare though like just the two of them. And more Alli and Drew too! (:
Abby chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
I also would like to see more of Eli and Clare
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
How about Peter Clare more friendship between them
Abby chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
I wish that Alli and Clare talk to each other Kc and Clare to be friends again. Anyways love the story
TrueLoveIsClare-Eli chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I like. Clare on power squad? HMMM. PROPS TO YOU. I never thought I would see the day (on t.v or written) where Clare goes out for power squad. It might just be me but something in my gut is telling that somethings not right here. Which is good because i like suspence. Can't wait for the next chapter.

TrueLoveIs2012
REALLY chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
REALLY? How would Jenna know who Darcy is?
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Liking KC's POV here. I also like that Clare isn't being mean to Jenna. (I mean I'd don't like Jenna but I think it's very "Clare" to let things go)
Go getter chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
This is really great. Keep posting please.
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter. I liked seeing Jenna and Clare interacting!
Abby chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm hooked on this story! Update Soon
Candygirl517 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
This is really good. Update Soon!
Abby chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I love eli's pov. About to read chapter 4
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I like this so far. I liked KC's POV curious what he'll do to win over his friends again.