Reviews for An Unexpected Twist
good story!
jadvisioness chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Not bad :)
vahanian chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow, good story. Not alot of Callen and Sam friendship stories. You should write more.
Greenbush chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Put the pillow down!

Good idea for a story and some great lines, “Callen spouted lies like he had never said anything more true.” is terrific. Also liked the relationship between Sam and G, and laughed at the thought of Hetty trying to get funding for another agent!

But you are right about those pesky commas. Some sentences also need more punctuation to flow better, “Sam stop what were you supposed to do …” is a good example.
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
not bad at all :)

an enjoyable read

ellepha chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
is this going anywhere. i mean sam and g, more then partners, friends?
keviana chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was terrific! My heart was pounding out of my chest when I realized that Callen had been made! I think I was freaked out that a torture session might be coming. Thank goodness you only had him beat up- But poor Sam! HE probably felt like garbage after G got shot! AWWWW! I so love how protective Sam is of Callen. You wrote it well! Very, very nice! You don't have to be wincing at the end- you did well! *pats you on the back* Be proud! _

I loved this line: "If you didn't look like you'd gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson I would hit you," Sam said, giving him a look that said if he did decide to take a nap Sam would hit him anyway.

Great writing!

Mention for future writings: When someone is being addressed, it needs a comma. (Example: "Don't be such a mother hen, Sam, I'm fine," Callen said from behind him with a smirk as he patted him on the back with his fully healed arm.) A

Again, great job! *applause and cheers*
NCISMcGee chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed it a lot. Then again, I'm a sucker for Callen angst. Thanks for the great read!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nicely done. Definitely seemed in character. But oh dear, poor Callen beaten up. Poor Sam feeling guilty about it.

Liked the last line about American Express but it did make me wonder what he would do if the bar tender said no! ;-)
Indigo Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow you made those corrections really fast :) and very well, I might add. This is a really sweet, yet not overly sentimental piece. I likes it.

Peace ;)
ginkies chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hey, loved the story one shot, very G and Sam I thought. I like how you made it seem tender without it being too well girly feeling stuff. Awesome one shot!