Reviews for Don't Drink the Water
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aww. Way to go, Carly. *shakes head*

Wonderful as usual!
hauntings chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
so the whole time i'm reading this a "SAM DON'T DIE!" is hovering in my throat but i don't want to freak my mom out so i have to bite down on my lip and keep reading, because my god for a minute there i thought she was going to die. D:

i'm so happy she didn't, though, and this was really great. (:
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
oh wow. that was something! i can't believe sam held on for so long though. she's such a trooper! and carly, too, for not letting go. kinda thought of titanic at that part. lol. really great job )
YinYangTwin1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was a great story. For a while you had me thinking Sam was actually gonna die but I guess it would be un Sam like if she really did go. Cool plot ]
bluebird13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
For a second there, I was worried!

I really do love your stories :) This one was good.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh wow, you had me glued to my chair going "Sam dont die!" over and over again, what a great CAM story!

It was so suspensful!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow you went on a rampage today of updates...excited to read them all :D

I wonder how long the human body can stay in such cold waters before your heart stops pumping
BlaireBanner chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was horribly scary and suspenseful and just uncool, but also touching and sweet and wonderful. I was so worried you were going to kill Sam off...Glad you didn't, because the tears that were threatening to come out would've totally come out. Great story.
In Living Monochrome chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You are an awesome writer. I really mean that. When It comes to cam FIcs, I alway enjoyed yours. Especially your soft shock one. It kinda reminds me a little of district 9.
amberpire chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, this was great. You should have seen me when my email exploded with alerts from you, I almost came.

Just kidding.

Was that creepy?

Oh well, this was sweet and excellent, like your writing always is. I was like bouncing in my chair at the very thought that Sam could possibly die. Thank God she didn't. Great, amazing work.