Reviews for The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
confliction chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful. Just heartbreaking for Freddie, but also heart warming...keep up the good work, dude. 3! :)!
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I liked this one a lot. The ones of yours I've read so far seem to have little Freddie, so it's nice to see one that he plays a significant role in. Lovely!
EinIII chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Love how you showed it from Freddie's POV most CAM fics act like he doesn't even exist.
Ninor-san chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is the way iCarly should end. It's so natural... I can actually pretend i'm watching a real episode in my head while reading.

Thank you for writing this, it's amazing.
Swedish15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Beautiful and sad and tragic and hopeful, all rolled into one.

I like it.

Especially because there's no one at fault, no one's hurting others deliberately.

And somehow, I can see Carly or Sam and/or both of them knocking on his door, when they're hurt or lonely or hrey need somebody to talk.

Or he is; or he does.

Love this, thanks
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
can't help but feel bad for freddie (

but other than that, i'm glad the girls stopped arguing and trying to make the other jealous. girls these days. sheesh! lol.

it was awesome. i loved it. great job.
waterprincess615 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved this. Please continue with it. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Heh, a good way to go around a CAM fic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
JunoLuv chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw, that was so good! It made me sad, and then it made me happy. I loved it. You're a great writer.

-Jess
BlaireBanner chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So the title of this fic is totally one of my favorite Postal Service songs. ]

This was a cute little insight on how Freddie feels. I think it's nice to hear his side of things every once in a while, cause I think he's just as important as Sam and Carly are.