Reviews for You, Her and Me
Cain chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
As much as I love the stories you do from Sam's POV, I gotta say, for some reason, I really, really love it when you do them from Carly's.

And Griffon was totally just Carly wanting Sam and projecting her attraction onto a guy that was like her, etc., so I'm glad you took that and ran with it.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice. I like how it's not all big, and dramatic, and revelations, which aren't nessecarilly bad, but this is refreshing, and wow, was that a run-on-scentence, or what?
ohwaitwhut chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
really good dude. your story has just the right feelings attached to it. i'm thankful that you wrote this.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
yes! griffon is a douche! the biggest douche on the planet who likes peewee babies. not like that's embarrassing or anything ;) haha. he's one of those guys who thinks he's good enough to get into a threesome with two cute girls. HELL NO HE AIN'T! lol. he sucks and he's badly mistaken xP great job. i loved it!
waterprincess615 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Love it! Please continue! :)
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This rings so true to how things typically really happen in the world. I love how you can twist a nickelodeon overly-wholesome tv show and turn it into a more surreal YA story that's so insightful into the emotions and drama of a teenage life.

Very awesome, very admirable.
bluebird13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked this one! (sighs happily)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ok wow, a rational drunk Carly is weird, who IS rational when drunk? LOL I find thia rather fun story.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love Carly's thought in the end. such a teenage boy, even though she was just complaining about Griffon
BlaireBanner chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
CUUUTTTE! Well the ending, not so much the parts with Griffin.
amberpire chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You never fail to disappoint, I hope you know. This was short and sweet. For a moment I thought they were all going to have sex with each other and I was like "Uh ..." But I'm glad it turned out the way it did. Penis is gross. Boobs own.