Reviews for I'm Making Eyes at You
NothingMakesSense chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Artful. Such... I don't know. It was as if this is meant to be and Dan should really reconsider whatever ending he has planned. The emotions was so natural. This wasn't just a stupid love triangle. It was so, so much more and I loved every second of it. This is quite simply one of the best Cam I've read in a long time. Well, apart from the ones I keep on re-reading.
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Nice one.
Cain chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Awww... :) This made me happy.
just a crazy girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Best. Story. Ever.
KITTYKAT chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
GOOD.
nekneknek chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
A sweet story.
SDM56 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Amazing, simply amazing. All your stories are but I have to say this one is most definitely my favorite.
Lucian the Hanging Moon chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
You created a real heart crushing atmosphere. I would have preferred a sad ending.
ilike2eatbabies chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
DISCLAIMER: To all of my fellow reviewers, I am a spolier whore, let me just point that out. If you are like me and enjoy reading a few reviews before you read the actual fic, know that almost every (if not all) of my reviews (yes, even the ones without this lovely disclaimer) may include major spoilers such as character death(s) and major plotlines. You have been warned.

Now... onto the review...

This fic was one of the best I've ever read.

You are an extremely talented writer, and I love everything about this piece. It catches the essence of icarly as well as what it feels like to be caught in an adolescent triangle with hormones, and confusing emotions.

I also love that it wasn't about Sam and Carly being gay or bisexual, or about the fact that Sam was having feelings for 2 people who just happened to be different genders. It was simply about love, or lack thereof between Sam, Carly, and Freddie.

The detail was superb, and your writing pulled me in right from the start. Everyone seemed so in character, and I liked that you pretty much included all the main characters even though it would have been easy to leave them out. It added more of a sense of realism to the situations.

It was angsty, but not overwhelmingly. You made me root for Carly and Sam to get together, but at the same time, kept me entertained with the notion of Sam and Freddie, and I loved how you made both relationships work in the end.

This fic was just great all the way around, wonderful job.

i hate your boyfriend/ilike2eatbabies

Member of Reviewer's Kingdom
nothing48 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"WHAT THE YUCK" Classic.

Wow. You never fail to impress. I am forever jealous. Reading your stories is bitter sweet for me, cuz they're so damned good, but I would kill to write like that... Well, maybe just cripple a few people, not kill.

Carry on.
Quatorz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great fic. I like how you balanced a little Seddie with the Cam (heh-but Cam won, lol). Oh, and you had a fantastic line in there: 'the kind of smile that looks like terror when captured on film'. Great imagery, and really sums up that feeling when you're first with someone and the adrenaline is spiking.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very nice. I like it. )
theonethatisme chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
wow that was an intense story...i think i almost cried haha...great great writing and it was awesome! good job!
bluebird13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm a sucker for happy endings. I enjoyed this one.
Bobbyjohn chapter 1 . 6/24/2010