Reviews for Leaving Eden
Lola Hard chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I haven't seen The Legend of Zelda, and I don't even know the characters - but I find it achingly beautiful... I had to fight the urge to weep with Link. I'll repeat myself - this was unbelievably beautiful! Your writing is amazing. It was a real pleasure to read it :)

~Lola
Xin-No-Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Aw! - How sad! You're really talented though, keep up the good work! -
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very well written. Unfortunately considering its age I feel it is highly unlikely I will ever read the sequel, seeing as how I would imagine you posted it before this lousy website ejected all the NC-17 fictions. Still, I enjoyed this story, even as one half of a whole.
ignorethisaccount123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
so sad yet so sweet! it's perfect! i love it!
Habuki chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Hey...this was beauiful, I should of done somehing like that with my story, I'm writing a beautiful novelization, and she is the main love inerest of his-aside Navi-I made her better. ; Look at my story, if you want, I like it.
mrcheese007 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow. That's all I can say. I love romances, and this (and it's NC-17 sequal) is definitely one of my favorites. Why is it that all the really good stories get like five reviews, and all the bad ones get about ten times that? It's as though people can think of more negative comments than positive ones. I'm not a fanfic writer myself, and I'm starting to wonder if I should start; I doubt anything I ever write could compare with the greatness of pieces like this. Have you read anything by Kasuto of Kataan? I'd say your stories are up to par with his, if not better. Write more, I really want to read some more Zelda stories by you!
Th' Lady Shadow chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
T_T *beats all the people who didn't review this story*

Amazing, utterly beautiful. *applauds* I have no complaints whatsoever
ShadowTrigger chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
That was so beautiful...I love it.
Kaori-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
This is a god story, but there is only one thing I wish to point out: Link and Saria are only ten years old at this point, and perhaps some parts would make more sense if they were older. Other than that, it was a good story.