Reviews for mad love
sexy blossom chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
well dont get me wrond u do have talent but ur story is just boring u have to make sasuke look like the hot bad boy and gets wat he wants wen ever he wants u noe l 'm hoping 4 more improvement on ur next story
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
lol they dint have it yet did they?
sasukagay chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LMFAO! That was HILARIOUS! And sweet - don't forget the sweetness, now C; "I'll make sure you never think about another girl again, that's for sure" and "Sasuke, if you use this as an excuse to start groping me more often I will beat you." KYAAAH! 3

KarinSaku...hm, it's interesting. I think I like it a little (well, mostly I like them as friends, but w.e, them as a couple is actually not bad) :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I kissed a girl and I liked it! Great story! lol (:
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
"Something was obviously trouble his girlfriend."

troubling**

Cooool. Interesting take on experimentation. xD
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Owiin. I really liked the fic, its amazing! Congratulations.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
cuuuuuuuuuuute 3
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yeah,sasuke is gonna make sure she never thinks about girls ever again xD this was funny to read,good job :)
autumn4real chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha I luv this lil story its so cute? Idk I just like it Haha good job
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
that was hilarious! sakura was so funny, being so worried and paranoid and all! she talks too much, its annoying! and sasuke, oh sasuke! you really do like her! hahaha! yay for Karin and Naruto - and Itachi! great great read! good job!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
It was just hilarious! I have to share this with all of my friends. Naruto was brilliant. Itachi was just hilarious and Sasuke... well.. You have him right in character! GREAT JOB!
the tomato chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
cute C:
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love your SakuKarin. A cracktastic pairing is always fun. Do NOT change anything.

(Cause, you know, it makes Sasuke squirm, and that is ALWAYS awesome.)
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Epic (:
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Nice story, I can totally see this happening.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »