Reviews for No Way Out And why would I want out anyway?
FEELS chapter 2 . 8/12
THAT WAS AWESOME PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE
Me:"...*normally making out\having sex with boyfriend on the beach* Dad:"what the fuck is this?" Me:*goes pale*
A. Celestial chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
OMG, this is one of the best fabrics I have read all day. Trust me, I have read a lot.
dafuq chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
i hate how Percy is so loud he fricken saved the world he isn't just some whiny ass bitch. And if you knew half of what you were writing you'd know no one talks like that during sex.

why at the end the say i love you he literally just raped him and kidnapped him... like in which fucking world do you live in?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
STOP USING THE GODDAMN -
Brokenbyangels chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
BOTH my dads hate MY boyfriend. And one's a cop. THe others a teacher and both are fucking scary! No room to talk against Perce...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Annabeth: That. Is. Hot.

I FUCKING DIED! XD
Rhaps0dy chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Hot!
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Those poor fish XD wait posiden don't kill Luke what did he do to make him made ?.?
Phsyco-Teddy chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I just started shipping this and this is a perfect first fic to read ;u;
kate23816 chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Lololololololololol
molly122 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Totally does. What happened to Luke hosting kronos or did you disclude it? Its okay though I love the story!
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
funny
Holli chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Great. And funny at the ending! Update?
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Oh this made me laugh a lot! XD I loved the second chapter and I can't help wondering if Luke is still among the living after coming face to face with Poseidon like that... AWESOME STORY!