Reviews for Prince of Whirlpool and Princess of Agrabah
Master Xehanort chapter 6 . 1/7
I love it keep going my friend you did great so far.
FireyFoxPaws chapter 6 . 1/2
ahh too bad it's interesting and it almost to the climax
DragonPony022 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Well this is interesting. I have to say I am into this because Jasmine is by far my favorite princess so to see her with Prince Naruto is epic win to me lol. I am happy Aladdin got his own girl and the one from the show no less. I think bodyguard and scout fit those two perfectly lol. I would love to see another story take place in this world but instead of Jasmine Naruto hooks up with Mirage I think that would be really interesting to see. OH OH or one where Naruto is a genie or a free genie and he came to hang out with his buddie he hasn't seen in a few hundred years lol. In that story Naruto could get with Eden.

Anyway this is interest I hope you do some more Disney crossovers since there are so many new Disney movies that have come out or haven't been used. Like a Naruto crossover with the Lion King would be epic lol.
zachary12 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
nice job on it
IrishKatana chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Please next chapter
Dracowoman chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I was hoping for originality.
WanderersShadow101 chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
nice
innerMalice chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
oh shit never found well that sucks for him lol. now the princess finally finds someone who is right and he disappears from the face of the earth
Dezzal chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
This is pretty interesting
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Huh, not bad. Definaty one of the longer alladin stories i've read. Still trying to figure how you tied naruto into it beyond dues ex though.

Only thing that stops this from being a great story as far as I can make out is the legnth. THe chapters are too short and you dropped it just as the story was really getting on.

Not much chance my words will get you to finnish after this long, but one can hope.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Okay, this wasn't too bad, kinda cool actually. The latest chapter's been left at quite the cliffhanger. Once again, you've gone for developing relationships, and I like that. I'm also glad that Aladdin already has a girlfriend, so he won't be heartbroken when Jasmine and Naruto get married.
jyubi10 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I find this story interesting as I've never seen this genre done before. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Nice chapter!
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Well writen and easy to follow chapter. Also will you be covering the other Aladdin movies that Diseny made? I would like to see what you could do with them.
stone20 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Sweet wish thare were more of this crossovers. love the way your doing this
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »