Reviews for Diez Diarios
idioms chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
i loved it ! please update one about nnoitora ! for some reason i like that weird dude. and don't forget stark.
idioms chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
lol ! aww dune buggy :3
KATE. FUCK YOU chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
This story is the best. omg. I was actually making a comic strip for this, and I wanna finish it ( I hope you continue this and your other stories! Everything about it is really well done, in my opinion.
ravenlaw13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
please keep up with the good work!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
HOLY MAN! This story was freakin' funny. I loved it. I can not wait to read the rest! Good job. Kept me entertained.
jadelove90 chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
I LOVE it!

Please update soon. I would love to see Nnoitra's or Szayel's Diary.
ofgreennekomimis chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
lol... its not tht bad, but i hoped theres more in ti~ hahaha... ulquie's adorable!XDDDD! update soon!XDDD - i was just back home yesterday. i went to hostel. - thts my reason if im late!XDD lol~XDDD! update soooooooooooooooon! grimmy reminds me of myself! hahaha ~i like to change the radio channels...~
LS77 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
lol this is so funny XD
krysten chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
hahahahaha
ofgreennekomimis chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awwww!XD~ grimmy sounds soo cute with all his ramblings(?)! lol! i REALLY LOVE your writing!XDDD! its awesome to read, n quickXD! please update (but don't rushXD~)! really... can't wait for yer update!XD! n ulquie... hahahaha~ that really suits him!XD!
Argyle246 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was really funny! Especially the "But I can't be mean to him, ol' Aizen would gladly smite me or take me off the "Good Espada" wall. " part.
KatakanionINACTIVE chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD XDXD I can totally see Grimmjow say these things XD Hope you update soon!
MiloMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
lol, this is an awesome story. I like that you rae focusing on Grimmjow for once and having him act all pissed off at everyone. Nice. I like how you're doing a journal of whats going on.