Reviews for Ichigo's Rising
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 23 . 3/5
cool
KatRum chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
:3 a thrill to read. you really captured the character's personalities well but i thought Gin wasn't evil? I really loved the first chapter! It was mysterious and pulled me in. throughout the whole story i could imagine every single detail that you wrote. Overall, 9/10! - keep up the good writing! oh, and is there a sequel?
KatRum chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
It rains a lot doesn't it? :) I like the mood it sets though. d(_)b
KatRum chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
I like your chapter titles :). I love your style too! one point though is your grammar with quotation marks ( "balhsjfd," he/she said) - you need to put the comma before the " instead of a full stop. :P keep up the awesome work!
KatRum chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh my God, you are an amazing writer. Do you write for a living? I love the intro. how Ulquiora is still alive... overall, cliffhanger to the max. :) d(-)b double thumbs up.
bwineylion chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
This is very well written, you really captured the feelings of grief
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
the moment between Ryuken and Uryu before he dies and the fact that he dies protecting Uryu is so sweet. You did such an excellent job writing it that I could see it happening in my head as I read it. I wish that could happen in the manga. Good Job.
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 23 . 9/23/2010
Excellent job on this story. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but when I went on vacation a month ago, I fell behind in reviewing chapters. I have yet to catch up, but I am working on it. At any rate, I'm glad things worked out for Ichigo within this story. Nice to see through a little teamwork and help from a few Espada, the gang managed to take down Barragan yet again. Of all the Espada, he was the most terrifying I think due to his power, but at least they managed to bring him down once more. The ending was nice, though it would be nice if Ichigo would have let Orihime be with him, but he had a point that she would be in danger. So, Gin set up so much of this story. Only figures he would... Excellent job again!
TheDarkSlayer chapter 23 . 9/2/2010
Well, it's over. It was a good story, of course, and I can only wait for what you have to cook up next. So get to it! :P
Clayden chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
It's cool how Ulquiorra has such a calm attitude which just makes Ichigo all the more mad. This was a good chapter, pretty good opening to a fight too!
Clayden chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
I like the way you portray feelings in this chapter. Everyone was in character and the variation of emotion was well written. Keep it up! And, is that Ulquiorra emerging at the end there?
Clayden chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hell yeah that was a decent opening to a fic! If Ulquiorra is anyones favourite character then they are gonna love this facfic i think! Good job!
fuzzibunniez chapter 23 . 8/31/2010
lots of surprises this chapter Great story my friend ;D The fangirl in me loved the Ichi/Hime part but alas you took it back XD. Oh well it's for the best Hugs Fuzzi
TheDarkSlayer chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
Woooowwwww... That was a really good chapter! The battle was really good, and I absolutely LOVE the ending! That was a very well written conclusion! :D It's just sad to know that this is the second-to-last chapter! But it's been awesome so far, and I can't wait 'til the last!
fuzzibunniez chapter 22 . 8/28/2010
awe so sad why he have to die ( snivels..