Reviews for Cauldron Full of Love
Pestiferous Pixie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I saw the pair, and just had to read this story and I'm glad I did because it's absolutely wonderful. Arthur is perfect and Andromeda is exactly how I would imagine her :) you did a great job with these two

WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
"Artymeda" - I like it.

This brought tears to my eyes. It's so sad, so beautiful, so amazingly written. I love it, and it's inspired me to write an Artymeda now. Breathtaking excellence 3
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/25/2010

So, so beautiful.

I can actually see something happening to Molly. She just seems like the type, I guess.

... I don't really have much to say *sniff*

Great writing and use quote. _
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Haha, happy tears? Of course!

Awww, this is sooo sad! I didn't cry but I did feel really sad for Andromeda, Arthur, && Molly! I love the little moment that they shared, though. I felt sooo bad for Molly but it is really believable that she wouldn't want to use her wand after the battle. My heart broke every time she said that they had to make plans for Fred's funeral.

This is amazing, though!

lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
First review, yay!

But oh gosh, this was so sad! It really didn't help that I was listening to sad wrock songs at the same time :p

I felt so bad for Arthur and it really made me smile to see him find someone who could really understand the pain he must have been feeling.

Now I just need to stop crying :( :)