Reviews for Father's Day
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow. That one had me guessing the entire time. I didn't know if it was Bruce or Dick who was hurt. But I really like the way this turned out. It fits with the characters.
AJCrane chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Talk about a "best" gift, taking out Two-Face and his men. If Dick had died, it would have been the worst Father's Day for Bruce. Then again, Bruce probably doesn't even think about Father's day. I guess he will now.
Munz chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aww. I like it. Especially the ending lines.
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Outstanding! The thoughts mixed with with the dialogue (I loved guessing who was saying what!) were mixed up at first but it all came together for the big reveal at the end.
Dea Ex Machina -Manon chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
AW! Sweet, but not corny.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Only a Bat"child" would give Their dad the gift of heart Fauilure for father's day :} Bruce "next PLease Buy me a tie ,som'
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
ahhh the ending made me squeal! wonderful story! thank you!
Andou Hayate chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hehe, this was cute 3
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Again, your tone for Dick is so believable, I loved every word.
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
v
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE!
storycreater10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
cute ending
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Typical Bruce. Just forgetting Father's Day like that, I point out with a grin.

There were so many ways you could have taken this sotry, some good and some bad, and I half expected a story between Dick and Damian but you delivered nicely as usual. You know, I really do need to get to reading The Power of Three. . .
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Just brilliant. This was absolutely wonderful. So well done. The scene is well set (the little medical jargon is spot on) and Dick's POV is perfect for coming out of sedation.

Lovely and sentimental, a favorite.

LJ