Reviews for But I'm a Weasley!
Winny.-.13 chapter 8 . 7/22
Please update
Badwolfgaming chapter 8 . 6/12
Can't wait for next chapter
Badwolfgaming chapter 4 . 6/11
Hey I love this story it's been so hard for me to find a good fanfic and out the hp next generation that is more than one chapter long but I have to say I was surprised u put rose in slitheryn when I think of the next generation I always thought scorpious would be put in griffindor with rose
It was justright
Col. Koch-Vanka chapter 8 . 5/2
Ach zo! You zink you can leave ze story here, do you?
Vell, ve haf vays of making you update!
You vill reveal to us vot happens in ze next chapter, or ze consequences vill be most... unpleasant... for you.
MORE PLEASE
Please write another chapter!
Ong
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
I want more!
Katherington chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I really like Rose being very stoic when she said if she takes over the world she is telling her parent she's blaming Slytherin, since Ron would definitely buy it.
Katherington chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
i really like the line that began with "If hats could receive owls..."
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Never felt what it feels like to be a Slytherin .
Eagerly wait for the other chapters.
Moldywart chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
*waves wand at you* UPDATIO!
VoT chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
Yes, Ron. I mean, obviously when someone's parents are nasty, you should completely forbid your daughter from judging their offspring on their own merits. You don't want her to go making friends with the *wrong sort* do you?
In fact, I don't even think they should be allowed into Hogwarts - they're rotten to the core, the whole lot of them. Bad blood, that's what it is (wait, am I quoting Malfoy or Hagrid, now? I get mixed up sometimes).
Mahomie14200 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
So far this is one of the best stories I've read I hope u post chapter nine soon