Reviews for But I'm a Weasley!
Mahomie14200 chapter 8 . 7/26
So far this is one of the best stories I've read I hope u post chapter nine soon
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/1
I love this story so much and you do not kno how happy I was when I saw it had been continued! You are a wonderful writer, don't let writer's block get to you! This is amazing and mysterious. I love the approach you take when writing Rose's character.
Dementoid chapter 8 . 6/27
Update or I will eat your soul. WITH MAYONNAISE.
hopewd chapter 8 . 6/25
Aw. I hope your writers block gets better! You can do it! This chapter was just as good as your previous ones and I'm super happy you're not abandoning this fic. :) cheers!
hopewd chapter 7 . 6/25
Another great chapter. I love the show of unity when Rose went to eat with Al. The plot seems to be thickennin
hopewithind chapter 6 . 6/25
Hi. This chapter was awesome. Love how you made Rose begin to understand everything.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 5 . 6/25
So much politics in this chapter! I'm grinning because I love this stuff. Rose is a natural leader! Woo hoo! And yay for Scorpius!
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 4 . 6/25
Awesome. Love the tea scene.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 3 . 6/25
This is so good! You have an awesome writing style that makes every flow so perfectly and makes me want to devour everything you've written.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh god. I KNEW Rose would end up in Slytherin (that's why I came here in the first place) but your writing is so so so good and I loved every second of it. I can't wait to read more chapters!

Also, your new sorting hat song was amazing. I love it, it fits and was very poetic. :)
nicole chapter 1 . 6/3
I LOVE IT! But i feel bad for rose
i.c.u chapter 8 . 5/27
I had to read my alerts two or three times before I could believe what I was seeing, but thank you for keeping this story going!
Don't worry, this chapter fits in to the rest of the story seamlessly, you haven't lost anything despite the writer's block. There are very few fanfictions that make me feel as if I could be reading a true extension or sequel to the real books, and this is one of them. Your writer's block is a foul, evil, wretched thing, with hairy legs and venomous pincers and horrible bloodshot eyes on stalks sticking out from weird places. Probably sparkles in the sunlight, too. SO KILL IT WITH FIRE AND KEEP WRITING!
biteythevampire chapter 8 . 5/27
Interesting last chapter! Keep up the good work, don't lose hope!
themysteriousnicole chapter 8 . 5/26
Can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely LOVE this story!
Please never stop writing this