Reviews for But I'm a Weasley!
wishilivedinbooks chapter 7 . 2/1
This story is awesome! I love the characterization, and this is such a unique way of handling Rose being in Slytherin! And the plot is really interesting, usually in stories with Rosius in them the plot is so boring that all you really care about is the ship, but I'm finding it really intriguing and am not at all bothered by the current lack of Rosius. I was wondering if Rose will be the cause of uniting the houses of Gryffindirs and Slytherin? Like, if maybe Rose will come up against someone and the Slytherin gang will be protective of her for obvious reasons, but the Weasleys, and consequently Gryffindor house, will back her up for familial loyalty? After all, it is the new generation; time for a new, revolutionary way of thinking with interhouse friendship. Especially since that should be a valid concern after the Second Wizarding War. these are the children of the key fighters in that war, it would make sense that their children were the leaders of their own war, which is already happening, as i can see from the hints of something suspicious ocurring within the parents of Rose's housemates. Sorry that was a bit long. Just out of curiosity… anyway, it's been awhile, so please update. This story is REALLY good, and I think you're an amazing writer! Don't keep us waiting like this!
elliott115 chapter 7 . 1/31
This absolutely great! I love Rose's perspective!
fireeternal13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
OMIGOD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE THIS IS AMAZING OMIGOD I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD I SWEAR I LOVE YOUR VERSION OF ROSE OMIGOD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
You HAVE to finish this! It's SO good
mollu123456789 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I love it! Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
UPDATE! I DEMAND AN UPDATE BECAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD xD
Seeiously o: Its late here and I was staying up to finish this xD I LOVE ITTTT
HpFreak7 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
UPDATE! I DEMAND AN UPDATE BECAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD xD
Seeiously o: Its late here and I was staying up to finish this xD I LOVE ITTTT
Amy Jeffrey chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Absoloutly brill, I'm following your story all the way and loving it! Please write some more! I am a huge fan of Harry potter and would love you to carry on!
Dracolover11 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Desperate to read all of it !
Don't tell me you abandoned this awesome plot :(
GZ11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Please please please update
So many readers asking for it!
Pretty please ?
RWGingerTimelord chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Really enjoyed reading this , but is it complete yet? ;c
GZ11 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
It was a great fan fic. I really liked it. A wonderful slytherin perspective that I have never read before.
You are not continuing it right ?
I really even forgot that it was supposed to be a rose/scorpius fanfic. The whole being in slytherin thing was awesome.
I would have really loved to read all of it.
I quote books randomly chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
it's a shame you didn't continue with this, it's REALLY good.

a little slow paced, but interesting in every chapter...
i guess i will never know if the snake was for Salazar or Voldemort.

if you ever start up again, please let me know... if that's possible... i'm new to fanfication.

really great job though
Isadorable Blueberries chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
hi,
I love your story, does Rose have a crush on Tony? Will they get together before Rose and Scorpious do? also pls update
xx
WhatsTheTimeMrWolf chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
You hooked me into your story from the beginning; it's very well written, and I love your take on Rose. I also love your Scorpius; he's nice and friendly, but still cunning and nowhere near mushy. This is really great :)