Reviews for But I'm a Weasley!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I liked it but I just wished there were more interaction between Scorpius and Rose. Or Tonny and Rose. But I liked it
mspstar97 chapter 8 . 7/8/2017
Wow, this has the potential to be a really good fic. They're just in their first year, and I'm already interested! I know it's been years, and I can definitely empathize with a bad case of writer's block, but if you do still want to update, know that I'll eagerly await another chapter. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Please don't abandon this fic, I love it so much! Reading about good slytherins makes me so happy.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
please update..
Vipera411 chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You can beat the writer's block one paragraph at a time. A good Slytherin!Rose story is too rare to die!
xxTheMadHatterCharmedxx chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
can't wait for the next update
Winny.-.13 chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Please update
Badwolfgaming chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
Can't wait for next chapter
Badwolfgaming chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Hey I love this story it's been so hard for me to find a good fanfic and out the hp next generation that is more than one chapter long but I have to say I was surprised u put rose in slitheryn when I think of the next generation I always thought scorpious would be put in griffindor with rose
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
It was justright
Col. Koch-Vanka chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Ach zo! You zink you can leave ze story here, do you?
Vell, ve haf vays of making you update!
You vill reveal to us vot happens in ze next chapter, or ze consequences vill be most... unpleasant... for you.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2016
Please write another chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2016