Reviews for Fascination
Waffleface chapter 1 . 3/25
That was gorgeous. There was a real, honest, and compelling connection between the two characters that brought a smile to my face, even if the tone was mostly melancholy.
Dr.Sugarcakes chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
You MUST write more of them !
Krolikson chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I was forwarded well !
So short, but so large. If only DA2 wasn't so monotone.
KasugaRomio chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
O.O Well this came out of nowhere !
Bravo !
ACK chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh my, another beautiful story with a big possibility to be a greater one.
It's so bittersweet I honestly felt a few tears escape me.

Plus the child - and of course the funny quips- especially about Morrigan naming the child as such due to heritage and all is golden.

Beautiful, funny and bittersweet. Perfect.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Scenario, characterizations and a possible future. Truly beautiful.
Whit the new game in works, this really makes me want to go and replay the damn thing. Especially with all the new additions made by really wonderful people.
Great work.
Drake-Azathoth chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This story is amazing.
sam chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
love it. So much angst, resignation, and a false hope.
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like the balance you've struck here between the weirdness of an old god inhabiting a kid's body and the typicalness of being a normal boy. And since I'm such a sucker for the bittersweet stuff, I very much liked the ending. Nice job.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is one of the coldest romance stories I've ever read, and I mean that in the best possible way. From what you've said about others of your stories, I can't help but hope to see another glimpse of your uncannily realistic Urthemiel, but even if I don't, this one-shot was incredible as a stand-alone.
Aziethe chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love your Urthemiel, so sharp and curious but still child-like enough to be sympathetic. The brief sequence with possible-Fade-Morrigan at the end was just perfect.
Piceron chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I really like this. From Urthemiel's curiosity to the Warden's confusion and Morrigan's "hate," it was very well done.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was beautiful. It's fine as it is, but your little boy Urthemiel is touching and extraordinary, and it would be nice to meet him again.
Victorita9 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i have read all of your stories and i just love them. This one and Tradition are some of my favorite fan-fictions. They are so good and i hope you write more of them.

Even though this story had its closure some part of me wants to see a squeal because i like it so much.
Sarge619 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
An amazing story i'd like to see more will you be continuing this or is it just a one off.

Great work