Reviews for To Become a Malfoy : ABC Lessons
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
This is so so so so so so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Are there any plans to continue this? w because I would really love it if you diiid~ 33

I really dig your emotionally mature Malfoy depiction. He's always such a prat, but I'd like to think that with age he becomes a bit more cool and collected, like in here :D Kudos~!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
hahaha..i cant wait until Draco and Harry finally got on together together... _
velonicaSushi chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
hey dude! XD

write moar~ wants to see all of them! :D
Anastrianna Shilaquinaria Kala chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I can sense the confused love! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* haha. Well... not really. BUT. It shall come! Sorry. I just had a lot of chocolate.

Good story, but I did notice some mistakes. Have you found a Beta? You don't really need one, but it would help, just to polish it off a bit.
Anastrianna Shilaquinaria Kala chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The occasional minor grammar mistake aside, this is shaping up to be a good story. I wonder what Dra-Malfoy will tell his Ha-Potter. Oops? Did I say his? I meant to... not say it, of course. Let me guess... 26 days, same number of letters in the alphabet, hence the name?

Anyway.

Good story, so far.
Mairi chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
update!update!update!update!update!update!

lesson c please - cute cunning conniving? lol Draco is the only cute Malfoy at the moment though. ;P
mysteryssister chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
I think I just died laughing. You so need to update this! It is sooo funny! LOVE!
Veneya chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Hey! I am loving this rewritten piece but I thought your previous one of this fic was also awesome. I really don't see why you have decided to write it again, when it was perfect in the first place:D! And plzz update soon. I remember the first version of this fic you had up to the alphabet S...
Love Is BeastN chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This is great! i can't wait for the next lesson!

update soon please!
PruCan4evar chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Perhaps Harry is catching up to Draco's weird actions? Whatever it is, I hope it involves fluff in later chapters! / Dod I can't wait for it!
singingsaturn chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Aww I loved it! I loved the part where they were acting. At first when Draco started to seduce Harry I was on the edge of my seat, cheering him on xD I also loved the part where Harry had to ask questions and Draco told him he was gay. Ahhh, good times. Also the bath scene was hot. I lurve it 3 Please update~~~!
Khillian chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Saw your link on Gaia. I'm intriqued. D
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
That was great! Just no DracoxHarry in the future, please. I've had enough scarring from yaoi.
i-got-m2m chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
i swear i've read something like this before but it has several chapters already so it can't be this..hmm..btw, loved it! you are so good! please update soon!