Reviews for The Email
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great story. I laughed when Mulder and Scully were reading the fanfics and observing the pictures on the internet. Oh, and thank you so much for bringing up Leyla Harrison. She was only present for 2 episodes in the entire series, and yet was a wonderful friend to the X-Files. I loved her character, and wished she had stayed, instead of going back to accounting. Finally, someone remembers her and has the decency to bring her into a fanfic. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
Truemyth chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow, Mulder walking around in nothing but a towel while Scully lies on his bed and researches a case? It's so domestic I'm assuming they are more than friends.
I loved the oblique reference to Mulder's videos. And I love the breaking of the fourth wall with them discovering fanfic. I hope Charlie's kids didn't read any of... certain fanfics staring their aunt. ;)
Agent-Spooky-Mulder chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I get it! They discovered fan fiction, didn't they? Thats too kool!
trycee chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
LOL, I love it. They think people writing about them is bonkers! Very creative! Very funny!
RosieMary chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very sweet - it reminds me of what I used to enjoy writing when I first discovered M and S (:
Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
haha loved the idea of them going to Disney World, i've been thinking of a story similar, no lie, only i walk around there i let my mind wander and think it could be them working on a case, then i remember i have work to do...anyways loved the story. it was cute.