Reviews for Ultimatum
pandas'n'kisses chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
AWWWW
pandas'n'kisses chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
LMAO I know they were upset but was the whole sandle throwing fiasco neccesary.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Sasuke is such a meat-head and yes I said meat
pandas'n'kisses chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
OOOh sasuke you naughty naughty boy
pandas'n'kisses chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
"I was never that horny before" Wow Sasukes the epitomy of straight foward
pandas'n'kisses chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Sasuke you sneaky bastard
SunnyJ chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I loved the way you kept the characters IN character :) I think you did a very good job in interpreting them. Basically I LOVED this story! Up until the end XD I won't lie, I was kind of disappointed with it. It was cute but I think you could have added a bit more instead of making it end in a snap. A great story should have a great ending . or at least decent :) Welp loved the story and good luck in your future stories .
AnuHit chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
xD hahaha, i luv it, funny and very sweet at the same time. it wasnt like FULL BLOWN IN-YOUR-FACE kind of thing. very soft yet powerful. love it.
Yana ano baka chapter 15 . 11/20/2010
this is so so so so so so so..CUTE. I LOVE IT. it's almost perfect :D

i IS already perfect :
Yana ano baka chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
this story is way too cool .. haha, i love it. you make me squeal like a pig XD
crookshies chapter 15 . 11/3/2010
Hahaha

i loved it

great work
Iroka chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Hinata has a yaoi fetish! Ahhhhhh. XD
Iroka chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
She awoke to Sasuke peering down at her. "More...sex?" she asked blearily, causing the corner of his mouth to twitch.

But he was looking not at her face, but her abdomen. "Hello."

"...Hello?"

"I'm your-"

"What are you doing?"

A pause.

"Talking to the baby," Sasuke mentioned.

OMG that was great. This story is sooooooo good I am envious of your writing style! (_ _)7
asifyouknow chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
funny :))
Suraya Bakboord chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
Hahahhaha I want a divorce Did sasuke really meant it. Wait woaw: sasuke wants to have sex with hinata only to have her keeping his child? And when she does have this 'child' of him he wants a divorce. Uhhh...I'm a little confused. Really confused uhmm...does this story goes on or I this an open end...soo confused-faints-...-jumps up- ur story Is I loOove it...
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »