Reviews for Ultimatum
Counting-Blueberries chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Haha. Sasuke wants a divorce because of the baby's name. Haha. I liked this story a lot. Thanks for uploading it!((:
V.Coolbeans chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
So amazing! :D I loved this story so much. And the ending was absolutely so funny XD If you ever have time, please look over mine.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
XD This was strangely funny. There's a word for it, but unfortunately, not translatable into English. Anyways, enjoyed it.
Manga Aficionado chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
I'm slightly confused by that ending. Is Sasuke just being a jerk or does he really want a divorce? 0_o
Plastic Cello chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Hinata's father is terrifying, though he reacted far better than I assumed he would. And I also enjoyed the fact that Shizune had Sasuke report to Sakura and Naruto, that was a really nice touch.

As always it was a great chapter, and a good insight to how the people around Sasuke and Hinata are reacting to their potential divorce. :)
Plastic Cello chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
I was stunned by the last scene, I had fallen for Sasuke's ruse too, and thought what a big wrench that through in the recovery process between the two of them.

I'm glad it wasn't true, but I feel bad for Hinata having to deal with that shocking moment. Though it was a genius scene nonetheless. :D
Plastic Cello chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Another great chapter and Sasuke's boldness. The honesty homework seems to be paying off for him, which ends up helping Hinata in the end too. Glad to see that Sasuke is actually helping the situation, somewhat. :D
Plastic Cello chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Sasuke blunt and to the point, what a great characteristic, and it blends well in this sort of story. I really enjoyed that aspect. I like how you characterized both Sasuke and Hinata. :)
Plastic Cello chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
It was amusing to me that Sasuke allowed Hinata to give him a hickey, no less promised not to enjoy it. That was really funny to me, particularly when it seemed to have the opposite affect on him.

Another great chapter. :D
Plastic Cello chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Glad to see the progression between Hinata and Sasuke. And the fleeting thought that this might have been Sasuke's plot from the beginning is great.

Another wonderful chapter. :D
Plastic Cello chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
It was nice to see that they were forced into mandatory marriage counseling and with Shizune no less. I thought that was brilliant. :)

As for Shizune's suggestions: absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait to read about Hinata speaking her mind. That'll be fun.
Plastic Cello chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I like Sasuke interpretation about the divorcing being Hinata's 'ultimate' surrender. For someone like Sasuke who is obsessive and somewhat of a perfectionist, it would seem like that to him.

My favorite part had to be when Sasuke was observing Hinata for hours. It reinforces that obsessive nature of his, and shows his overall determination to keep things together.
Plastic Cello chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
When Sasuke mentioned their future children, it was so presumptious and cocky of him. But I liked how Hinata wasn't broken by his signs of affection, regardless of not experiencing them in so long.

It'll be nice to see Sasuke try to convince her otherwise, and in the very least put a tad more effort behind it too.

Great chapter as always. :D
Plastic Cello chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Sasuke being a detached spouse, seems to fit his character to a T. Due to his time alone (as you mentioned), he might have a hard time adapting and inevitably alienate his partner as well.

This was wonderfully written; I always enjoy your writing style, it's really amazing. You can paint such a vivid picture, which is hard to come by in fandom in general. I'm glad I found your stories. :)
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I haven't read any Sasuke/Hinata pairing before, but I like the idea of this story. Sasuke's indifference makes the situation that much more enticing as well.

I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters, and hopefully I can write a more substantial review. :)
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »