Reviews for Ultimatum
lol
kellyshl chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Y again?
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
What a great story! Hilarious! I love how very in-character Sasuke was (Hinata too, but kudos to Sasuke's characterization, because not a lot of people are capable of writing a still rather cold, but likable Sasuke without making him overly cruel, you know? A personality that fits him when he has gotten older and wiser). I enjoyed it so much!
BTM chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
This was hilarious. You nailed the humour. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
Very nice loved it
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
After all of that, please tell me 1 of 2 things, 1. Is he joking? 2. If not, is there a sequel? Lol
You Light The Sky chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Omg its wonderful
random716 chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
It is short, characterically charming, and endearing. I love it.
JustThatKindOfSpecial chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
For something so short, I enjoyed it immensely. It had depth, it had reason and it had that little bit of humour that came through even when it was most dramatic. Really, truly good.
Mala137SHL chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
Oh boy... Looks like their going to have another Marriage counseling X_X
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
super good story :D
Merpppx33 chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
this was adorable holy shit aw
paracuties chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
I was laughing the whole way through. You have a way of writing that makes everything so incredibly funny in such a subtle way. XD I loved this! Keep up the great work!
Kaheru chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This story got me laughing my ass off with every chapter I read. I love how Hinata and Sasuke stayed in character. You made it easier for me to picture them together given their distinctive personalities, Sasuke being so nonchalant and Hinata being adorably shy, and all! Good stuff, Sensei!
476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »