Reviews for Ultimatum
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
I enjoyed this. It's the first time I've read a Sasuke/Hinata fic where they need to fix their relationship. I loved how different and realistic this was. You stayed true to their personalities.
Anna chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
Eu me diverti tanto com essa história foi muito bom
tysedon chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
this is so cuteeeeeee
HappE224 chapter 15 . 8/7/2017
I LOVED THE ENDING! JUST BROKE OUT INTO A GIGGLING MESS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOOLOLOLOL
kikodaisywrites chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
oh my god I can't believe it took me a year to get back to this since the last time I saved it on my app. Despite the length (or the shortness), I really really enioyed how you portrayed their relationship in such a concise but vivid manner. i love the scenes in each chapter. nothing was written in vain, everything served to unravel their feelings and progress. cute plot and great writing. definitely one of my top favorites from now on!
Hime-23 chapter 15 . 6/24/2017
Adorei essa história
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 15 . 1/29/2017
I'm so jealous, you're an amazing writer! You portray them so well. I hate when put Hinata out of character, she's so sweet, sensitive, I do not know. I love her exactly as she is and you do it wonderfully well.
kalmekrazii chapter 15 . 1/3/2017
Wait does he want a divorce or is it a joke or...
byunhime chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
i like the story so much. finally after readed and commented as a guest, i created one acc to comment as me . you are so tallented author.
duskest chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
lol
xxcandylover23xx chapter 15 . 4/4/2016
Why is your stories so awesome lol
winddemon199 chapter 15 . 1/14/2016
Seriously Sasuke lol
winddemon199 chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Haha damn Hinata is kinky and I liked how she repeated sex haha
winddemon199 chapter 11 . 1/14/2016