Reviews for Ultimatum
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
I really really like sasuke here!
ppeach2 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Ha that was funny and I guess after almost having sex and getting hickeys they're doing great. XD
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Oh gotta love Sasuke, "I appreciate your input" hahahaha oh that made me smile! Great chapter~ Oooh how I love them both!
Jitchoo chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
HAA! girl... I have been reading this story since the beginning. Seriously, I just didn't know it was you who was writing, which was the exact reason why I didn't feel any need to review. I must be biased or something... cuz if I see your name on it I most certainly will read and review. :)

This is definitely not reminiscent of the way you now write. It's like your style has completely changed. Nowadays, your writing has a much more mature, eloquent, mysterious tone to it. I am glad to see your writing has evolved over the year. but yea... i guess I made my point about your changing style.

I must say that I am awaiting patiently for your other stories to be updated. I mean, we all know how much I love them.

I think the concept of a marriage with Sasuke is almost ludicrous, but maybe that's exactly what makes the story.

I'm a bit scatter-minded right now, so I think I will stop reviewing for just now.

Expect a better one soon! :)

Update soon dear 3
mangaanime chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Man I love reading this story and I'm always so excited when I get an update for it! If you keep updating like this I'll have to post a rave review every chapter 3
DAngel7 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Oh, that was a surprise - I like to be surprised. I like it. The hickeys idea was genius.

Update soon. Good work. ]
Shadow of Miracles chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
lol I love it, just keep them coming btw when's the next TCT?
kibagaaralover18 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Wow that was oddly cute. Sasukes first hickey!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
*snickers*
Saki-Hime chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Well i guess things are going good. I don't see them getting any closer to a divorce. Maybe they'll fall in love again. LOL hope that happens.
Ttrunks chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Lol, I don't mean to be rude, but Sasuke might have serious issues with a Hicky... He's already been marked ounce as a sign of ownership, and so it stand to reason it's a much bigger thing than simply "Would you like to do it to me".

I'm not saying the scene was bad or anything it was a bit funny actually, however it might be interesting to have them look at it more in depth in their next therapy secession, "So Sasuke,you allowed Hinata to Mark you to show a bit of dominace over you, to bite into your flesh, is this a sign of a subliminal need to be owned after your curse marks effect?" Or something like that lol...
swandreamer chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
hah! i love it! update soon! :D
onlyluna chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
cunning bastard.. lol..looks like he's gonna win her heart all over again. the unique way you write about sasuhina is so cool
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Hahaha i bet he planned to get her drunk. Can't wait to see how Hinata will react when she notices what she did. Update soon.
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
hehe the ichiraku part was funny...sasuke likes girl drinks!...thank you for updating every day!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »