Reviews for Ultimatum
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
hehe the ichiraku part was funny...sasuke likes girl drinks!...thank you for updating every day!
ProjXPsyClone chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
That was quite funny because it seemed a bit awkward for them. Heh.
DAngel7 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Oo0o things are getting hot! That was sweet, funny and the end just get the temperature up. ]

I thank you so much for the update.

Hope youll update again soon.
cast14 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
great story i loved it

can't wait to find out what will happen next

will sasuke and hinata stay together or not
harley944 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
OMG..that was fast
sophia666 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
It's so funny and nice to see Sasuke trying on their date. and it's hilarious that he likes the girly drinks but doesn't buy them, so he stole Hinata's instead. and that Hinata loves to see him embarrassed. great chapter.
ppeach2 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Hinata's taking action that's good even if she's drunk lol And true that about counceling My parents paid a bunch for gas and the counceling people really was a great waste of my time. lol. ]
oCloudNine chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
lol she's sober? xD! It's funny imagining a sober lust-wanting Hinata, :3 hope she loses control xD UPDATE SOON!~
u chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
yaaay i love your fast updates

and this chapter was so sweet
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Excellent chapter~ Loved the interaction, it was cute...and funny lol
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Excellent story, and you have paced it out so well so far. I applaud you and thanks for finishing light:)
KatouChii chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Sweet~ They're just so sweet! I love this chap! I like the way Hinata being aggressive haha~

Well, you update it really, soon! Haha~ Update, soon!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
So much for her resolve...I love it! lol update soon
oCloudNine chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
KYA~~! The suspense of the first chappy . can't wait to read more!
onlyluna chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
hope the dates goes well and sasuke gives his 100% or more than 50% on trying to woo hinata so that c'll consider him again
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »