Reviews for Ultimatum
ImCutePoison chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
That would be fun to see - they on a date. Till now everything work in Sasukes favor. I mean HInata cant get right away a divorce - I hope to see them becoming close or falling in love again. I would love to know how they got together the first time - since they havent dated.

Love the story. Update soon. ]
KatouChii chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hinata want Sasuke to eat his sandal lol

Update soon
ppeach2 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Counceling is probably the worst way to waste time it doesn't help at all and I know I been to councling many times(when my parents split up) all they tried to do was get to play board games and tell them my feelings I was always bored out of my head I replied to them with sarcastic remarks I remember they got tired of me so they refered me to a diffrent phycologist who was in the next town that was like 1 hour away yeah he didn't work out so well either. But heck turned out all I had to do was get away from both my parents go out with friends and then that was it. Anyways great story this session of counceling was funny and I can't wait until they go on 'real dates'. ]
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hope the counseling works. So where will they go for their date? Can't wait to see how it goes, update soon please.
cast14 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

will sasuke and hinata go on a date or ignore what shizune said
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
haha hinata wanted sasuke to eat his sandle! anyway i loved sasuke here!
sseleman chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
wahh this is getting so interesting! Haha, Sasuke is so adorable in this chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you so much for all the quick updates and for sharing this story with us. I really like it! Its well written-ness totally makes my brain drool3

Keep up the great work!
Jessie chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I adore this, it reminds me of my boyfriend and I, I hope counseling can give me some more ideas ;D lol. love Sasuke's attitude too keep up the great work.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Lol yeah talking in third person can confuse people (it did me) well seeing a new chapter to this should be nice, there were a lot of stories you started, but didn't finish. I hope you'll be able to finish this one or at least move it along more.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Ah...new content! I simply love the marriage counseling idea, its just sooo perfect! Can't wait to see them apply what Shizune has asked of them!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to read about when they carry out Shizune's suggestions.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
hinata-chan's got such a cool homework !

i wonder what'll happen :D

happy writings ! )
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
*tilts head in confusion* but i thought you were discontinuing all your stories? by saying 'future winkle' are you saying you're going to continue this? or is it saying that you may, one day in the distant future, come back to write this?
Ms. Lana chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Nice! Just update this soon :)
Ms. Lana chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It seems to be interesting :)
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »