Reviews for Ultimatum
oCloudNine chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
KYA~~! The suspense of the first chappy . can't wait to read more!
onlyluna chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
hope the dates goes well and sasuke gives his 100% or more than 50% on trying to woo hinata so that c'll consider him again
onlyluna chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
about the future children? lol.. imagine him getting told in his face that his wife doesn't love him anymore.. hahah.. lol
DAngel7 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
That would be fun to see - they on a date. Till now everything work in Sasukes favor. I mean HInata cant get right away a divorce - I hope to see them becoming close or falling in love again. I would love to know how they got together the first time - since they havent dated.

Love the story. Update soon. ]
KatouChii chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hinata want Sasuke to eat his sandal lol

Update soon
ppeach2 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Counceling is probably the worst way to waste time it doesn't help at all and I know I been to councling many times(when my parents split up) all they tried to do was get to play board games and tell them my feelings I was always bored out of my head I replied to them with sarcastic remarks I remember they got tired of me so they refered me to a diffrent phycologist who was in the next town that was like 1 hour away yeah he didn't work out so well either. But heck turned out all I had to do was get away from both my parents go out with friends and then that was it. Anyways great story this session of counceling was funny and I can't wait until they go on 'real dates'. ]
Saki-Hime chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Hope the counseling works. So where will they go for their date? Can't wait to see how it goes, update soon please.
cast14 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

will sasuke and hinata go on a date or ignore what shizune said
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
haha hinata wanted sasuke to eat his sandle! anyway i loved sasuke here!
sseleman chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
wahh this is getting so interesting! Haha, Sasuke is so adorable in this chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you so much for all the quick updates and for sharing this story with us. I really like it! Its well written-ness totally makes my brain drool3

Keep up the great work!
Jessie chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I adore this, it reminds me of my boyfriend and I, I hope counseling can give me some more ideas ;D lol. love Sasuke's attitude too keep up the great work.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Lol yeah talking in third person can confuse people (it did me) well seeing a new chapter to this should be nice, there were a lot of stories you started, but didn't finish. I hope you'll be able to finish this one or at least move it along more.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Ah...new content! I simply love the marriage counseling idea, its just sooo perfect! Can't wait to see them apply what Shizune has asked of them!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to read about when they carry out Shizune's suggestions.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
hinata-chan's got such a cool homework !

i wonder what'll happen :D