Reviews for Ultimatum
HeagyBaby chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
THAT ENDING! LOOOOOLLLL Dying xD
Pressing Point chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I loved this! I laughed in every chapter. Great job!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
That was hilarious! Never knew pre-divorce sessions could get this kinky..ha! That's Sasuke after all and his melodramas!
RinnyTheOrange chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
This was so cute, I loved it.
Dotchi13 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
... Sasuke-teme...
Dangerously Disheveled chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Cutest story ever! :)
Kinara23 chapter 15 . 11/9/2013
LOL oh my god i laughed sooooo hardat the end of this
Eurisse chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Who was the one who said "I want a divorce" in the end? hahaha this was hilarious and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
kagome718 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I love this story! Heck i love all your stories with hinata and sasuke! You capture his character so well and the humor is hard to ignore! Keep up the good work and keep these stories coming! Xoxo!
Little lily chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I'm SOoooO ENJOYEd reading this sweet story! Swear it! Waiting for another your cool stories! Keep it up!
Chisana Usagi chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
It was very cute, but besides a few grammar errors, it was well-written. Maybe a bit more description next time. I felt like the chapters just flew by. Description and more details would definitely help. I think if you changed perspectives in a more organized manner, that would also help. Like, alternating POV's. Hinate, Sasuke, HInate, Sasuke and so on. Overall, a decent series that I would like to see more of.
sumire.syrup chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
You're an amazing author... I had so much fun reading this. It was kinky, funny and cute.

After reading the Hyuuga Curse, The Chaos Theory and a bunch of Sasuhina one shots... I've begun to really love your writing style. It's so straightforward, blunt and a little sarcastic... Maybe even cynical haha.
Felix02 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. I didn't expect the story to go quite like this, but it exceeded all expectations and then some. It was sweet and cute and how you portrayed them as awkward but strong was great. I think I expected Sasuke to be more aggressive and macho (which is usually annoying at times) but your Sasuke was polite, still very strong, but not aggressive even though he stated quiet clearly want he wanted. Hinata was shy but softly aggressive, and I loved her for it. And their intimate sessions were...adorable? Loved it. Thank you!
valre chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
*keels over and dies* Damn it, Sasuke.

Either way, I loved this light-hearted little thing. Too cute.
valre chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Ahaha just as I thought he was ok, and put in a nice word for him, he goes and does something stupid.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »