Reviews for Ultimatum
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
so good update
DAngel7 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Oh, that was soo good. I mean I like how Hinata didnt give herself too soon and easy. Sasuke have to do something more if he really want her to stay, he could do better.

I would really like to see Sasukes point of view - what is he feeling, thinking. Does he really love her.

Thank you for the update.

I cant wait for the next chapter.

Update soon.
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
"Hinata: I don't love you anymore." hehe i liked that...n does sasuke really love her?...anyway update soon!
cast14 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
great story i liked it

cts

can't wait to find out what will happen next
lady sweet pink chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
so sad T.T
ppeach2 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
He could have reacted diffrent but this is interesting I like it. ]
Saki-Hime chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
LOL, what a way to talk. Does he really love her? Or is he just saying it? I wanna know his thoughts too, please. It kills me not to know what he's thinking. Update soon, good chapter.
seichi chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
ckckck poor sasuke, n w0w sasuke act so r0mantic,
Shadow of Miracles chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Kinda sucks that your not gonna continue this / so your letting another person take over this story after chapter 5?
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
So its not that she doesn't love him at all or him her. I wonder what Sasuke's thinking. Does he love her or he himself doesn't know? So glad you updated, please keep the updates coming.
harley944 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
awesome job
seichi chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
more interesting.

Update fazt plz
DAngel7 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Oh, I like this chapter even better. I think that Hinata should have to say all of these things running in her mind because Sasuke is not mind reader. Well he should too know the primary need someone want.

I cant wait to see Sasukes next move.

Please update soon.

Good luck.
chidori-sasuhina fan chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
i can see where hinata is comin from...i wonder what sasuke will do? hmm... nyway plez update soon!
MeriMaharani chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
hey! that was really good - I've read all your stories, all of which are amazing! Can't wait for the next chap!
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »