Reviews for Ultimatum
kagome718 chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I love this story! Heck i love all your stories with hinata and sasuke! You capture his character so well and the humor is hard to ignore! Keep up the good work and keep these stories coming! Xoxo!
Little lily chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I'm SOoooO ENJOYEd reading this sweet story! Swear it! Waiting for another your cool stories! Keep it up!
Chisana Usagi chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
It was very cute, but besides a few grammar errors, it was well-written. Maybe a bit more description next time. I felt like the chapters just flew by. Description and more details would definitely help. I think if you changed perspectives in a more organized manner, that would also help. Like, alternating POV's. Hinate, Sasuke, HInate, Sasuke and so on. Overall, a decent series that I would like to see more of.
sumire.syrup chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
You're an amazing author... I had so much fun reading this. It was kinky, funny and cute.

After reading the Hyuuga Curse, The Chaos Theory and a bunch of Sasuhina one shots... I've begun to really love your writing style. It's so straightforward, blunt and a little sarcastic... Maybe even cynical haha.
Felix02 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. I didn't expect the story to go quite like this, but it exceeded all expectations and then some. It was sweet and cute and how you portrayed them as awkward but strong was great. I think I expected Sasuke to be more aggressive and macho (which is usually annoying at times) but your Sasuke was polite, still very strong, but not aggressive even though he stated quiet clearly want he wanted. Hinata was shy but softly aggressive, and I loved her for it. And their intimate sessions were...adorable? Loved it. Thank you!
valre chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
*keels over and dies* Damn it, Sasuke.

Either way, I loved this light-hearted little thing. Too cute.
valre chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Ahaha just as I thought he was ok, and put in a nice word for him, he goes and does something stupid.
valre chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
I had to stop and review, because Sasuke was such a jerk to Hinata near the beginning, but that last bit made me squish my pillow. That broke my heart! I can only imagine how Sasuke felt. No lie, your Sasuke and Hinata are so cute.
srasanswa chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
kawaiiiiii...ending of chapter
srasanswa chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
nice one
MakaMaka chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
That ending was perfect. This whole fic had me cracking up. Loved it!
Coffee Detective chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I loved it! The ending made me crack up. Sasuke's fetish surprised me (but in a good, very hilarious way). Your writing skills are amazing.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »