Reviews for The Way Home
TheannaTheWhite chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
I just finished reading The Way Home on your blog, and I thought I'd leave a review here before I started reading Freedom.

This story was just amazing, had me hooked right from the beginning. Your writing and storytelling are brilliant, and the characters were well done.

It was a good read, so thanks for that. :)
bats13 chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Wow! I love this story, I woke up this morning and started reading it while eating breakfast, and here I am a few hours later, finished! I can't wait to read the rest! Great job!
Konstantinsen chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
This is by far one of the best and most impressive S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fan fics I have read in a while. I've only finished Call of Pripyat and I had to quit playing Shadow of Chernobyl (computer having too less RAM thus bugs, lags, and crashes) but the way you wrote this story is by far amazing.

I love how you took all the elements of the game-characters, factions, locations-and turned them into something truly out of a Tom-Clancy-meets-Stephen-King novelization. You rewrote everything and incorporated your imagination into this (which I say beats the series' canon overall).

To be honest, I saw the Duty-versus-Freedom shiz a little less than what I expected. There was always something missing with every relationship and every group. But you, on the other hand, my friend, have given a whole new life-a whole new perspective, not to mention some captivating elements ("infected", Military operation against Duty, mention of some form of cooperation between Duty and Freedom) that had me hooked from the first chapter.

This is truly something magnificent. Keep up the good work! :)

P.S.: The tunnel-underground adventure reminded me of Agroprom in a way that I want to re-install S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and play it again. (I just need a new computer, though.)
Jack Craiddial chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
nice! can't wait to see how it ends!
Jack Craiddial chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Woa! fantastic story!

i just read your first chapter, i can't wait to see what happens next!

keep on writing, bro!
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Finally I was able to read this story :) First chapter was amazing ) Off to read the 2nd chapter
Death 12 chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
This is an interesting read, fire-fights that feel like fire-fights, a Zone that's just as dangerous as the games show, and characters who are people.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing where this goes, who Stranger's looking for and who Ever actually is.
von Rhettenstien chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
ok, so ever gives stranger his gun then runs off to get shot only to show up and get shot again... that was really dumb of him.
von Rhettenstien chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
The stranger really isn't cut out for life in the zone. I'm suprised she's lived this long. But things are generally easier in the beginning.
von Rhettenstien chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
hahahahahahahahaha! that sucks so bad. Wow gotta hate Bandits. As for the "infected", I don't remember this being a crossover with anything, and I know for certain that the zombies in the games were the result of the brain scorcher and psi emissions... not any sort of funky virus. Otherwise not too bad. But I must say the story is kinda losing me with it's strange additions. And the fact that there isn't any magic super tunnel from the outside that goes all the way into dark valley. You completely bipassed the cordon, which is actually supposed to be far larger than the one featured in the games.
von Rhettenstien chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
... I don't know about this, I mean this woman came to the zone with next to no knowledge of the zone. I wasn't aware that the lack of knowlede on the outside was this bad.
von Rhettenstien chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Shes a bit overly dramatic. I mean come on, hating the zone? the zone kicks ass! It's just those damned dickhead bandits and the mutants that suck.
von Rhettenstien chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Faffing bandits I is hate those bastards so much. Lady is lucky that they didnt take more than just her stuff.
The Broken Wolf chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
"Like in The Thing"...hahahaaa, I'm gratified by that reference. It ain't Fuchs, guys...

And the wail, yeah. That metallic, irony "gwroooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

...Who wants to bet it's a controller or burer? Any takers? 5 Liat on the table, c'mon.
furandguns chapter 20 . 6/25/2010
I think I love you for posting this. lol I'm definitely going to the listed site and reading the rest, one of the best fanfics I've read in a loooooong time.