Reviews for My Story
ginger-05 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
i like this story a lot, it's great and i think it's cute how lancelot sneaks about at night and takes care of adena hehe. -)
Knight's Queen chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Not a tough choice for me... Tristan and only Tris... but seems Adena is torn between the two... will be interesting to see how this goes.. although I have a feeeling I know already...

Laura
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I'm really enjoying your story thus far. I figured after reading a few chapters I should post a review. I'm glad to see the status is completed because there is nothing I dislike more than to start reading a story that was posted some time ago, really get into it, and then find it to never be finished.
Tgirl1689 chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
wow. what a wonderful story. i love it when i find a great king Arthur fanfic and this was truly a great story. i loved the plot and i felt it flowed wonderfully. keep up the great writing. looking forward to your next story :)
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 20 . 1/13/2011
BRILLIANT! I loved it sooooo much! Are you going to make a sequel? I sure hope you do :]
Archermusician chapter 20 . 12/17/2010
Wow, I am sad this story is done, but i can't wait for teh sequeal! hope to see it out soon!
kvsgrl chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
Oh man I am so sorry to see this story end. It is one of my favorites. The love they share is so sweet. Now I want a knight. Is Tristan still available? What that man is sooo hot. I like how you ended it. Explaining about the new knights that shared the same name as their fallen brothers. I can't wait for the sequel. I'm sure it will be great. AND I want to read Tristan's story.

Anime Princess chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
I'm glad nothing bad happened to Adena!

And Lancelot made it back in time, AWESOME!

Poor Tristan, he must have been frightened by Adena's wrath! LOL

POST MORE ASAP!

What will the babies names be?
kvsgrl chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Aww this was so sweet. Finally their babies were born. And they got 1 of each. I was worried that one might die. But Morganna fixed it as usual. Like Adena wondered how did the legends make her out to be evil when she has been nothing but kind? Now to name their babies. I can't wait for the sequel. Tristan hoping that no woman ever gets pregnant with his kid is funny because I have a feeling he will be a daddy. Keep up the amazing of my very favorite stories ever.

SilverHeartShine chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
I really like this story! It is unique and interesting, and the plotline makes the story hard to get away from :-) A sequel will be fantastic.
Archermusician chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Yay! All is well with Lancelot and Adena until Merlin and Guinevere show up again. But for the moment at least.

Can't wait for your update thoguh.

Archer
amrawo chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
great chapter! update soon!
Anime Princess chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
Yea!

They are finally married!

I can't wait to read the sequal!

I HOPE Guin and Merlin don't come back for a good set of years. And the family that is growing? Will she have twins? I can't wait to find out!

POST THE SEQUAL ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
kvsgrl chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
I am sad to see this end as it has been one of my very favorite stories. Please update with sequel as soon as you can. I understand how hellish retail can be through the holidays.

somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 18 . 12/9/2010
Hey girl, I really liked this chapter :)

Update soon.