Reviews for Memory of a Moment
kushka chapter 30 . 3/5
Great story
AARRG WHY U BE chapter 30 . 10/24/2015

In case you haven't notice, zutara is my OTP and I LOVE DIS! EPILOUGE PLEEAASSSeee
ISawWhatYouDid chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
I literally had to stop reading when Sasuke's name came up and I had a mini freak out. Just FYI. I saw what you did there. ;)
The King in White chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Zuko needs a giant punch in the face.
Goober chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
I like how your names leave room for imagination. I like saying hertzer in a European accent again and again and now my brothers giving me weird looks
Goober chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Gasps in utter horror
Me chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I'm on chapter 17 and in still pronouncing Georgs name gay-org as well as jorj. Haha
Rapunzel3 chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
I absolutely loved your story! It was wonderfully written, and your plot was marvellous. Thank you for the amazing story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Oh, Christ Almighty, I laughed for an hour straight after that! Are you a NaruSasu fan, then? If you are, my happiness knows no bounds! I'm talking about Naru the maid girl and her fiancée Sasuke, by the way. Just in case.
LemonzMeringue chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Flytrigreen chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
OH LOOK a wild zuko has appeared *insert Pokemon theme song*
Flytrigreen chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Haha I only read like 2 lines before I have up on reading the poem
SleeplessTonight chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
I have taken the day and completely finished it! Huzzah! I did like it a lot. Some parts were predictable, but your storyline was very original. I've never read a fanfc with a new nation. I also liked how you did Mai and aang because neither was whiny or annoying. While still in character, they each got a person. I really liked how you did Mai because I normally hate her. Ummm I think that's the major points/likes I had to say. Great job :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Hey friend author bro or sister just so you know I like your story and as an off note I hated the film it was like watching a bunch of kid running around in costumes they made out of cardboard in reality I think it sucked and I will never watch it again
Wonderoasis chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
And sometimes you [Sokka] have as much insight as Iron and others as much as Zuko :-)