Reviews for Memory of a Moment
Kimmytrainer chapter 30 . 5/2
Okay, your sense of humor is WONDERFUL. I love it. Seriously, KATARA proposed to ZUKO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE GIRL PROPOSED TO THE FIRE LORD I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT'S AMAZING! Almost as amazing as this story :D it's definitely one of my favorite Zutara fics! Awesome job, and thanks so so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 5/2
OMG IROH YOU SLY MAN YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! That was great XDDDD
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 5/2
Omg this chapter was great! I love the humor XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 5/2
Omg! This plot is just amazing. You've tied everything together so well!
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 5/2
I know I got some of these points. Not sure which, but some I guessed. Anyway this is turning out well! I hope Mai can protect Georg. And I hope Zuko is nearby, and some other fighters. This Hari guy is a rat. Cool twist with the alternate names.
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 5/2
Hmm, okay so Yuki is the royal daughter. Not the sister? Or also the sister? Hmm. Wait, so Li has her ring? Also, does Li have a little sister or someone he's protecting, and that's why he's the assassin? Man, it's hard to review between chapters when there's so much interesting stuff going on!
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 5/2
Wait is Yuki Georg's sister?
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 5/2
Yay theyr'e figuring things out!
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 5/2
Now, is Yuki on Katara's side or Li's side? Hmm... maybe Yuki is the old man's daughter? Or maybe that ring is hers? Either way, Yuki and Li are obviously from Hertzer. This is very interesting. Also, I totally FREAKED when I thought Katara and Ty Lee were going to find Zuko's love letter! And Sokka is awesome. I love that he's approving.
Kimmytrainer chapter 16 . 5/2
Li is an assassin? Does that mean Maka sent him on purpose, say, in order to get Hertzer to trade with the Fire Nation? Or did she not know? Hmm... That's really unfortunate, that Katara is teaching her father's would-be killer.
Kimmytrainer chapter 15 . 5/2
Omg he actually made her, that's hilarious!
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 5/2
Geez they should have just had Toph question him! She could tell if he was lying! Poor Georg...
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 5/2
Yes that was harsh, but Aang should be a little more aware of his girlfriend's feelings. She's blind and he's most likely touching his ex - who he was in love with for several years - in some way, and the girl is allowed to be jealous. I wouldn't be so sympathetic if it weren't for the fact that Toph would have been fine handling Katara without Aang there. Sigh. Boys. We girls can be a pain but if boys weren't around to annoy and upset us, life would be so much easier sometimes. More boring for most of us, too, but still. Lol
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 5/2
Zuko, I hope you fire her. She doesn't do her job well at all! Anyway, hopefully that letter will fall into the hands of someone who can do something with it!
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 5/2
Yeah he should have burned it. I mean, if it gets them together quicker then that's great, but for his purpose he should have burned it. As he said, fire out of thin air. Sounds pretty useful, if you actually USE it.