Reviews for Memory of a Moment
The Freaks chapter 27 . 3/28/2018
*beat drops* run
The Freaks chapter 11 . 3/26/2018
Uhh, you know it will...
The Freaks chapter 4 . 3/26/2018
Definitely hope you're going down the Taang ship route. I think they're adorable together.
The Freaks chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
I am excited and definitely intrigued by this story. I can't wait to see what happens...
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
I want to snap Hari's neck. All in favor of the course of action and getting coffee afterwards, say I.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
ZUKO! STOP ACTING LIKE THE DOCTOR AND ACTUALLY TELL KATARA THAT YOU LOVE HER! GODS DAMMIT! I WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER TENROSE-AT-BAD-WOLF-BAY INCIDENT!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
YES SOKKA! TELL HER TO GO GET HER MAN!
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 16 . 12/13/2017
Yuki is the true heir of Hertz. Georg will be dethroned via a coup d’etat. Zuko and Katara FINALLY kiss. Suki gets pregnant.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
Zuko is like me when it comes to keeping in touch and comforting. Terrible but with our hearts in the right place.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
No Zuko! You are meant to put on your big boy pants, crack your knuckles, and FIGHT FOR HER. You and Aang may have had some agreement about waiting for Aang to mature, but he had his chance and failed. Now, it's your turn!
Kimmytrainer chapter 30 . 5/2/2017
Okay, your sense of humor is WONDERFUL. I love it. Seriously, KATARA proposed to ZUKO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE GIRL PROPOSED TO THE FIRE LORD I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT'S AMAZING! Almost as amazing as this story :D it's definitely one of my favorite Zutara fics! Awesome job, and thanks so so much for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 29 . 5/2/2017
OMG IROH YOU SLY MAN YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! That was great XDDDD
Kimmytrainer chapter 28 . 5/2/2017
Omg this chapter was great! I love the humor XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 24 . 5/2/2017
Omg! This plot is just amazing. You've tied everything together so well!
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 5/2/2017
I know I got some of these points. Not sure which, but some I guessed. Anyway this is turning out well! I hope Mai can protect Georg. And I hope Zuko is nearby, and some other fighters. This Hari guy is a rat. Cool twist with the alternate names.