Reviews for The Unexpected Friendship
pokemonjkl chapter 24 . 1/30
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while and I read the Chapter 23 to Chapter 24 and I love it see on the next update.
pokemonjkl chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
That's an Epic Chapter Hope to see more chapters soon.
Flying By Wire chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
Lol space stuff seems like it'd be pretty hard to write...well, sci fi in general. That's why I never wrote a ratchet and clank fic. If I felt smarter I'd be writing a ton of shit for that and red vs blue and stuff yknow? So frustrating.

Just the name triceraton...I'm like no wait they're dinosaurs they're awesome don't fight/kill them! Too bad they're assholes on top of it. Sad day

And daaang Phoenix has a surprisingly short fuse for a god. Just like that in a fight and thrown into the games eh? Lol

Can't wait for the next chapterrrr
Flying By Wire chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Happy Easter dude!
Also WOW a ton of stuff happening around here! I had missed the space episodes in the series so yeaah...I'm terrible. Lol

Also every time that robot was talking, I just had B. voice playing in my head. The robot from treasure planet? Lol love that guy
Awesome work buddy! Can't wait for the next chapter

But do you think you could help me with something? See, I'm writing another kh story, it's called Nobody's Home. You think you could check it out for me? Something's weird...like I feel like my writings getting worse the further I go. I haven't gotten any reviews for the last couple chapters so I haven't been able to figure it out cause no one freakin tells me if it's shit or not! UGH.
But yeah if you could help me out with that it'd be awesome. Thanks!
pokemonjkl chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
AWESOME please update more soon!
Flying By Wire chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
AW SHIT MAN DAT CHAPTER DOE OMG I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS SHIT AGH DUDE WHY

It's weird reading a fanfic while also writing one...lol. I've been working on a new kh fic recently. Ugh I'm almost done with this next chapter but its driving me crazy FFFFFFF

BUT AGH DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NECT CHAPTER I DON'T WANNA UGH GOD PLEASE

And I think taiyo is growing on me...just a TEENY TINY bit. Just that much. Idk even. Ffff

Can't wait for the next chapter
pokemonjkl chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
OH Yeah I can't wait for the next chapter see you later.
Flying By Wire chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhjhhhhhhh why does the chapter have to be dddddoooooonnnneeeee I wanna read mmmooiooorrrrrrreeeeeee AGH PLEASE

Wait what's the Raph and cub episode? It sounds adorable...I MUST LOOK IT UP
Yo kinda messed up in the beginning, I mean if anyone tried stopping them from looking for splinter they'd be kickin ass and takin names in a second anyway. I get where they're coming from but still! Ugh!
And oooooooh James is in troooouuhbblleewe. I KNEW he was in the foot I totally called it! ...to myself. It counts

And wow this taiyo guy sounds kinda...no.
Can't wait for the next chapter
pokemonjkl chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Oh The next chapter is going to be interesting _
Kuronique Misaki chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
The "gods" part reminds me of Percy Jackson stuff. Or is it a part of the story?
pokemonjkl chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Nice job see you later.

Oh and THIS IS VERY URGENT AND NOT A JOKE!

I really mean it! What would you be able to do if SOPA/TPP censors the internet? What would you be able to do if writing fanfics and drawing fanarts become illegal? What would you do if it's illegal to do a cover of your favorite song on YouTube? What would you do if downloading things from the internet (music, movies, TV episodes, etc) became illegal? What would you do if SOPA/TPP wins the war and takes away internet freedom? Net Neutrality is already dead so far, we can't risk the freedom of internet from getting killed by SOPA/TPP!

There's only one way to save our beloved internet and prevent SOPA/TPP from winning the war. All you need to do is sign these petitions here.

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 19, 2014 FOR THIS PETITION:

.gov/petit…

THE DEADLINE IS APRIL 13, 2014 FOR THIS PETITION:
.gov/petit…

Also, post this in your journals if you may to spread the word!

SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY! THE ENTIRE WORLD IS AT STAKE!
Flying By Wire chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
Wow, they got over their MIA master pretty quick lol

But AAAAAGGGGHHHJKITESSXCVBNKOTESX DAT CHAPTER DOE LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW UGH NOW I GOTTA WAIT AW FUCK THAT NOISE

But seriously man...GOOD. SO GOOD DUDE
Wow, I didn't think it was possible to wanna kill someone so badly just to keep them from standing up every five goddamn seconds. UGH
And of course, the shredders craziness always annoys the shit outta me...ugh stupid cheese grater man...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Flying By Wire chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
OOOHHHHH SSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT UGH NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO COME FULL CIRCLE GOD DAMMIT AGH

I kinda thought that the earth guy was made of mud and she was getting sucked into his body though, which of course would've meant the end of Bianca if Leo wasn't able to get her out in time. So yeah I got confused there for a sec

But AGH GOD DAMMIT I DON'T WANNA WAIT UUUUGGGGGHHHHH WHY YOU DO THIS

Eeehhheehhhh...can't wait for the next chapter...*dying
pokemonjkl chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
That'a s okay you did a good job.

Oh and this is bad Bianca is with the Shredder, what is he going to do to her!?

See you on the next update.
Flying By Wire chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Was the skylight bit a reference to the 07 movie? Lol

And DAYUM I'm lovin this actiony everything! AGH. I also just LOVE the cooperation of Bianca and Raph in battle. Best. Thing. Ever. 5EVER AGH

Ok onto the next chapter for me. YUSSSSSSS