Reviews for From Here
Dandy in the Aspic chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Aw this was really well-characterised! Nice work.
Ioialoha chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
I've just re-read this, and I feel the need to congradulate you on the conversations between Shepard and the Illusive Man. :D Very entertaining, and sticks to how they talk in-game.
anonymime chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
This was great. You managed to write what is normally a very emo-tastic topic (Shep/Kaidan) reunion, but manage to make it feel real and in-character and mature. Sure, there was drama, but it was earned. Nothing felt over the top, and it all felt genuine.

My only criticism is that I really don't think it needed the Buffy lyrics. I love that episode and can totally understand how it could have inspired the story or acted as a prompt, but it doesn't add much to your writing. Honestly, it detracts from it - the first time I clicked on this story and saw song lyrics, I immediately hit the back button - which is a shame, because this is some fantastic writing.
Lizski26 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
good story so far, its very realistic compared to some of the stuff i have read and your shep is tough good job :)
Jenna53 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
I am so glad this had a happy ending because I really didn't like you much after the second chapter. Good story, thanks.