Reviews for A Lioness and her Cubs
violinpunk chapter 14 . 11/22/2015
do you think that you will put your own twist on the Chamber od Secrets? something close to this! loved it
Kimangel chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
I read this Story about ab billion of times. It's amazing. I Love it. I would Love to read more of your Harry Potter Storys. I read your Otter uploded Harry Potter Story also and i fall in Love with them imidendly. Normally i hatte english fanfictions because my native Language is German but your Storys arme so good Even if there arme english and i Head to Look up a lots of words :))
BisexualGarnet chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
omg please write a second year sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
This was such a lovely tale, I really really wish it had actually happened in the book. I always regretted that Minerva didn't do more to get involved in their lives, because it just seems such much like the kind of thing she would have done. This is just perfect, and sets the scene for a much closer relationship as they all age. I loved it!
Kujali chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
This is so adorably cute!
Soulless Huntress chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
This was well worth the wait and I hope to read more from you some day. This was wonderful.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
very nice, it's both canon and not! Well done.
SortingHat chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
My favorite pizza is the pizza mini game in the Logical Journey Of The Zoobinis for the PC back in the mid 90s by Broder Bund software which also made the Carmen Sandiego games and Mavis Beacon typing series you would probably see in school in the computer lab.

I was one of the few that had home editions as Dad got me in on education software in the 90s which there were quite a few fun titles out there that were miles better then even the best SNES or Sega game out there.

This is what it looked like on YouTube from someone's elses playthru since the game does not work on computers 64 bit.

watch?vXZNtjoyxPug
SortingHat chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
I'm with Harry about Homework but for a different reason because if a classroom needs homework to educate then obviously somethings wrong in either the studies or teaching method that can't get done in the actual classroom where the *tax paying* money goes.

That's where private schools are better because homework is reduced and replaced with better teaching where the teachers actually *gasp* care!

All schools should be private with different pricing plans and *exemptions* for those who fall below a certain income level or even a *Pay if you pass* kind of system.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
WTF is this doing in Runaway Harry section? This is more of a snog fic.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
It must be the bird flu! Or a Russian experiment gone wrong and half a million people will die from an outbreak! Just perfect for the Agenda 21 situation and NAFTA!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
What about Professor Quril who made the suggestion int he first place? I am not expecting any replies since this story is several yers old.
Grace chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
You should mark the story complete then, so people can find it if they search complete stories.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
What about Mineva teaching them to become animagus update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Hopefully Mineva can counter act the years of abuse Harry's suffered and get him to kick the habits of holding back in class. Update soon