Reviews for Bella's Baby
Love hurry up and update
Madmad1717171 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I want you to make more
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Quite bad
nbrian72 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
edward needs a good swift kick in the butt
xteamalicecullenx chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
i guess this story is okay i mean the plot is good but its too rushed you need 2 slow down a bit and if it says bellapov dont write it in third person maybe get a beta so they can correct it and it would be a better story
Twilightgirl1724 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I agree with i love the beach. I dont want to be mean but.. Sry but the plot line was so bad,The guy at the end of chapter 3 came out of nowhere. The terms ranga and pedofile are offensive. the last bit was soo random. The story line happened to fast, it has little or no description of anything. this story wasnt good. sry. if you want to make it better take out the part about the pedofile done use the word pedofile or Ranga. Work on the plotline a bit and try to improve on it.
narutosonlyfriend chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
i lyke tha story update soon i can help wit ideas if u need any
i love the beach chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
hay no offence but this is good at all. i usually always have nice stuff to say but there nothing nice about this

everything is too rushed

the polt is horrible and unexplained

everyone is too out of character

and the term 'ranga' and 'paedophile' is very offensive to people

so please learn how to write better and improve your writing before you continue to write

x C
jan319 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
hmm it ok but why would bella cheat with mike with edward if there marry? tell me
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Sounds like she's well rid of the bastard.
Sammie0014 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010

Haha it's really good Amanda :)

You should continue it
noone chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
i'm sorry but this story is confusing and makes no sense. Its bad writing and your explanation of her getting pregnant doesn't make sense chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
It was good. :) I love how non-edwardy edward is. And go Glee! haha(:
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
totally exicted for more:))))))))
ShaiAnneRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg good story amanda its cool