Reviews for The Last Leg
Kira-Hazel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm all warm and fuzzy now. My favourite part of any love story is undoubtably the time after the initial kiss. The part when it's real and though there are ups and downs, they're slight and people are happy, at the end of the day. I'm glad you didn't tear them apart for the sake of a more elaborate plot (because it would have made it more predictable as well)
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Great story, I am glad Tom and Kathryn are finally together and Chakotay is such a big baby!

Hope to read more from you soon -
BevNPicard chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Went back and reread the 3 previous stories before reading this new one. The read was very enjoyable. Another terrific read. Thanks!
Kath chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
A stellar conclusion to an excellent series of stories! (keep 'em coming!) Your writing is so believeable, understated in a good way. Tom in particular is spot on. Thank you for a positive ending!
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
As always I am so grateful that you are still writing J/P fic as you stories are always how I like them..well written and long...this didn't disappoint...cant wait for the next one x
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow, absolutely wonderful. I just love this series. You seem to peg the personalities of the entire crew dead on, especially Janeway.

The only problem...it just leaves me wanting more.

I was surprised by Chakotay's near mutiny, and equally surprised by how neatly things were wrapped up and they were all one happy family again. Although, that, in itself, is true to the series. Things always seemed to get wrapped up just in time.

Can't wait for your next installment.