Reviews for Page Eight
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Oh Man these stories are getting better and better. Please keep up the great work.
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
totally speechless
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Haha, great fic! Nice mix of humor and action. Awesome work! :)
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I love Sammys trivia! I think it's interesting. I always find myself going "Really I didn't know that." Anyway I LOOOVE yu fanfics! Totally some of my favorites. You do tons of Hurt Sammy/ Hero protective Dean. I'm always there for those. Excellent Job on this one!
Lujayn chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Awesome story! I loved the banters, the action and the ending. Those moth monsters are eww! and poor Impala got pigeon poopy on her. Dean's comment about waging war on rats and pigeons was amusing, lol.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Classic Sam and Dean. Very enjoyable. I especially liked the line "What does the 'dumb-look on my face' tell you?"
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Ah! Loved it hun!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

x

as always- iinnnncredible work! :)

Thank god they got it back!

YAY
Madebyme chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
You wrapped that up nicely with plenty of action and fight scenes and lots of banter mixed in with all the h/c.

I liked how stubborn Sam put the hunt first even though he was quite clearly suffering from the attack and being in the water. And what a lovely touch having Sam save Dean from the female mothman, only to fall out of the window again!

The ending really stood out for me, seeing both boys sick but still laughing and joking around. It's nice to see them just spending some time together as brothers - even if they have to be sick to do it!

Great read and thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
fantasdancer chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Cookies to you for a cool story, well written and entertaining too. But the next time you put TBC in the middle of a story just to scare me I'll send burnt ones
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
This... was chock full of awesome.
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Haha, aww great ending hon! Loved it! :D
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Wonderful chapter, love how you wrapped up your story.

I was glad that the paralysis agent wore off and Sam was sorta able to swim to shore, though I did like the brothers conversation about sinking or swimming and than Dean helping Sam in the end.

Always love the visual image I get while reading of Dean being worried about Sam or checking because his brother's been injured. But than that is also why I love to read, words of a story that play out in our minds.

I know Sam has been compared to different shaggy puppy dogs, but I'll admit, never thought of him as a beagle, 'As much as the kid protested the life, Sam was a well-trained beagle, going over, under, and through any and all obstacles to get the job done.' Cute!

Nice job with Dean shooting the father moth and than another tense moment when Sam disappeared, taken by the female moth. The poor guy, 'you' dumped him the river again, though that did give us some wonderful ill Sam moments as Dean took care of his little brother, snot and all.

Wonderful ending, the brothers both fighting colds and just being together. So nice to 'see' them laugh and smile.

Thanks for the sharing this story with us. I loved visiting with the brothers again in the first season.

Until next time, take care.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Great second and final chapter. Good on the boys for getting out of the river, collecting dry weapons and torching the moth offspring and daddy mothman when he tried to attack! Typical of Sam to get taken out by mummy mothman (or is that woman!) and end up in the river again! Great that she drowned!

Loved sick Sam, that boy just had to get the flu and loved Dean's remedy from their dad's journal! And typical that they find a motel that only has a queen bed!

Great banter and humour throughout and a really enjoyable read.
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
It was adorable, especially the last bit with both boys sick and laid up, Dean force feeding Sam his concoction!

Good job!

Thanks for writing...
carocali chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Did she really drown? Hmmm... no body...

Poor Sam with the flu and mothman's goop in him! Fun ending, thanks for sharing!

:D