Reviews for Con fluence of Personalities
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
good story.
glad that people like phyllis are out there!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
aww thats so cute ;)
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Lovely! Phyllis is a wonderful woman and young Neal is adorable! :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this story, so sweet. I'd love to see a sequel where Neal comes in contact with Phyllis in the show present.
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I can relate to this woman WAY too easily! :D

A lovely little window on the up and coming charmer we all know and love... thanks!

Best,

Miran
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is really sweet! great fic!
dalai chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i was going to send you a pm thanking you for your review on my story, but i got distracted skulking around your page, so i hope a review will suffice.

this is great, i really like the outsider perspective on Neal, especially an outsider like Phyllis, who is both taken in by his charm but still savvy enough to see through bits of it.

lovely work.

also, thanks for reviewing my story.

i now intend to return to my skulking, and am looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was so sweet! Just a charming, naturalistic, slice-of-life snippet. Cute, quiet, uplifting and beautiful. Very nice job. :)
Wondo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
A pleasure to read. Phyllis is a gem.

I always love your stories.
Mourningdawns chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very sweet! Young Neal is so interesting, but I don't think I could write it, so I love reading it. Could we maybe see a follow-up? I love your writing style and characterizations. Keep it up!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aww, that was really sweet! I really liked Phyllis... and that's quite a surprise to me, since OCs are really not my cup of tea. ;P

If you ever consider writing about her again, I'd be sure to read it! If you have Neal in it somewhere too, of course. :)

Thanks for the read!
nice disguise chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I loved it!
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked that.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Charming vignette!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love your stories but wish they were longer