Reviews for Laughter Lines
BerNael chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Gorgeously written. Love it :)
KibaAbuHyuAtake chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
taterdoom chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow, ok, it is way too early in the morning for this much cute.
sunamikei chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was... soo sweet! I really like it how you made Kakashi so cutely in love with Minato.. Haha! I don't know how to describe it any other way ;D And the lemon - hot. Very hot. Also.. the background thought of Kakashi and little Naruto pulling pranks on Minato (or the other way around) is just amusing.
Katie.Madison chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This fic is just all the right types of emotional and written in such a beautiful and complimentary fashion that I felt myself feeling for the characters much more than I thought I could. It was a lovely story and I thank you for posting this as it has lightened up my depressed mood :) The overall plot and movement was above average but your one-liners and re-occurring one-liners were my favorite part. Excellent!
Feidreva dono chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I love the idea of Minato doing push ups in the bedroom and Kakashi eyeing him with very much interest!
It made me laugh so hard!

You wrote the whole stuff very well. The emotions Minato feels are so close to what anyone could feel and so well described that the reader can easily sympathise with him and want to know what's going to happen.

I really felt relieved when Kakashi says he finds Minato gorgeous and that he is not too old!

Thanks a lot for your wonderful stories (I read more but didn't find the time to review all of them)!
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Angsty, cute, smexy as hell, and absolutely wonderful.

I had one hell of an 'ahw' moment at the end. How sweet. :)

Good job.

Thanks for posting!

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
PWTMC chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That ending was just too great :D
Yanvi chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
this is awesome...

a slightly low self esteem minato sensei is so cute.
silverroses66 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cute!o('')o
silverroses66 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cute!o('')o
anime-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I loved this! The ending was soo cute! It was so well written and fun to read:)
Reyuna Yukimura chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This fucking deserves a million reviews. Seriously. You have inspired me to write my own piece of MinaKaka. I blame you...-groans- why would you do this to meeeee? xD

Haha that being said, this was such a nice read that i can't even begin to describe it to you. Well written, tasteful and heart-wrenchingly sweet (as opposed to gag-me-with-a-rusty-spoon sweet xD) Well done!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
it's cute and hope a sequel of your other story...

good work I like it :)