Reviews for The Truth Behind lies
WalkerMessenger chapter 17 . 3/30
-17 is life don't you see? Positive 17 makes the mind weak and susceptible to mind control. The one they called Raphael is believing in something that is not true. I feel sorry for those who are engaged in 17 like Raphael and Jayanth their hearts will rest in the domain of -17 when the time comes to pass. There will be a pole deciding the people's thoughts towards 17 and -17. I hope for Raphael's sake that he repents and joins -17 before the tragedy will occur because he will be utterly disappointed.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
He turns to a killer to house pet less than ten seconds,i laugh at that comment,your good :)
I like your super imagination
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I was nearly as confused as Sasori at first
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Lol...flip Hidan,Hidan's gonna be mad
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
It's sandwiches,not sandwitches,Kari...
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Hahah,Luci, 's very funny!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Poor Tobi...You're so cruel,Kari-chan
HotDeidara chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story and i'm happy you finished this one. it reminds me of "Percy Jackson and the Olympians"
ItaNaru fan 284 chapter 18 . 12/4/2011
funny. you made me hungry though. hey, i got an idea. in the next fict you should say," flames will be use to make cookies."
ItaNaru fan 284 chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I want s'mores now. SasoDei good paring. as long as your ficts have an akastuki member falling for someone I'll read.
HetaliaMonster chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
1 word:

AWESUMSAUCE

Are your stories ever NOT awesome, Kari? hehe
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
This story was good! I liked it :D The end was good to me.
Dead Nagato Russ chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
This was so fucking awesome! YayZ~ Sasori and Deidara won yayZ~! And it is was so cute at the end that Sasori kissed Deidara, so adorable, romantic and sweet.
Angel Of Awesomness chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
one of my fav stories. love da plot
PsychoPyro chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
It's sad that this story is over. I can't wait to read your other ones though!