Reviews for Survive
TashaRose chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Awesome story. Well written tale, and it was a nice pace without tons of angst. It had a good amount of drama, some twists, and some intrigue. So it was a great story and romance without making it seem like every chapter had to go into the pits of despair. Thank you so much for sharing your talents in this story idea.
Bloodsired chapter 40 . 8/19/2013
Brilliant! such a heart warming romance and moderate angst. Love it!
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Great story but your punctuation and grammar are crap.
Peachy Roses chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
I love it.
GoblynQueen chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
ugh okay in this chapter Sarah pissed me off. when she lashed out at Jareth about living in the underground, i thought it was completely selfish.

i mean she knows he has to run a kingdom. he's king of the goblins! what is he supposed to do? abandon his people to stay with her in her world?

and then to insult him like that after he's done all those things for her, psh what an ungrateful person.

ugh!

lol rant over, back to reading:p
GoblynQueen chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
"He's weird Sarah, with his strange clothes and his 80's harido, and he wears make up around his eyes for god sakes!"

that part made me lol XD

i love this story so far!
Ismira Daugene chapter 40 . 11/8/2010
A wonderful story that was well written!

The plot seemed to drag in some places, but considering how long this story was, it didn't drag for too long. I really liked Aryanna and how this whole thing came out of a one-shot. Your characterization of Jareth and Sarah were pretty good too. I loved all the time they spent together and that Jareth and Hoggle were able to get along... somewhat. lol

Great story!
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 40 . 1/14/2010
I LOVED this story! can't wait to read others!
magialuna chapter 40 . 10/26/2008
I don't know if you are still out there somewhere, but I wanted you to know I really enjoyed this fic! So, thanks for sharing it and also for leaving it posted all this time! It was very good! -Clare
ThePureLily chapter 40 . 6/30/2008
*throws confetti*

That was awesome!

My imaginary Edward agrees. X3
kinokokichigai chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
HAY GUISE LET'S MAKE FUN OF THE FAT GIRL LOL

Insecure much? It's much more effective to make a character cruel and beautiful-all the more harder to see the deception, and all the more gratifying their downfall. Stop pushing stereotypes.
cherehatter chapter 40 . 11/18/2007
that was prety awesome
cutecess chapter 40 . 9/2/2007
lovely!
snakedragonlove chapter 40 . 5/11/2007
This story was absolutely AWESOME! I laughed, cried, got angrey and confused all in one story. In other words you kicked some major butt with this story.

Thanks and hope to read mroe form you again.
SithelfJen chapter 40 . 5/7/2007
Really enjoyed your story.