Reviews for What He Would Have Wanted
BrittanyAmyLojans chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I cried :( that was so sad!
caledon chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Wow.

I have read some fics that made me teary-eyed, but this is the first time that I actually bawled my eyes out.

I mean, even though I already knew it, but when I read "Ron was dead" after Hermione's flashback, tears just flowed, even more so when I was reading Ron's letter.

You are a terrific writer to have this wonderful, charismatic way with words.

Thank you for a very poignant story.
HermioneG11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wow, very nice job, that's really and emotion grabbing story. I couldn't stop Crying. Excelent!
iloverupert13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I was about ready to get a bit teary when I read Ron's letter. But I'm alright now. It's so bloody sad! Great work, and awesome writing. )
bakery chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
oh god, that's so sad! you really know how to bring the tears! :(
S. C. Hardy chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
::crying:: I started to fall in love with Ron too! ay dios mio, I love your stories!
Anne-girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Completely heart-breaking...I love it.
seakays2002 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
WOW!

I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face having just read "Because of Me" and this fic!

You are a very, very accomplished writer. It has been a long time since a work of any kind has reduced me to tears!

Wow,
Veronica chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
dude i am so crying right now. that was so sad! it was so good though. i totally think that ron and hermione belong together. but how could you do that to me? that was sooooooo heartbreaking! write a sequal please! maybe she could be with harry? later!
MrsWeasley3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
oh man. I'm bawling my head off. How could you *do* this !

what a beautifully written story, but I can't say I *liked* it. My heart's just broken for Hermione.

Great job!

*cry*
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
That was the most beautifully heart warming story I've read in a real long while. Yes, I will admit I cried. A lot as a matter of fact. It was a lovely story and I hope to see and read more in the future. (I'm suprised you haven't been bombarded with reviews yet on your spectacular work) Please keep up with your phenominal writing talent. You managed to touch my heart with your words!
coolchick207 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
*Wails* Oh my gosh, that is so sad! *starts sobbing uncontrollably* poor Ron- poor hermione- poor everybody! How could you kill him, know full well that Hermione and him belonged together? Oh well, c ya later,

Kisses, coolchick