Reviews for All the Fun
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 3/23
Nice very nice and different too."
Bruno666 chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow another great story.

Thanks again.

Bruno

PS wtf zebras?
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
wtf, zebras.
Lhaven chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
What a great story. Perfect tone for Tony and Ziva. And I loved the sweetness of the zebra story-line!
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Omg zebra. Tony, Tony, Tony... you wrote him perfectly! Jeez, you wrote them perfectly! I love that he ended up saving her in a sense, and that he pushed through the pain but in a very Tony like way, with just the right balance of childish whining and pretending he's fine, haha! Well done and thanks for sharing. I really, really enjoyed it.
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is really good. Excellent pacing, style, drama, plot, characterisation... I love the thing with the zebras! Genius!
RedLindy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Really like this story. The whole zebra thing is just right, and so Tony! And it's nice to see him act as the competent agent he really can be.
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Great moment in time you have captured here. I thought Tony was perfect and liked Ziva's discomfort with comfort LOL! Also the dialogue was perfect.
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This story is so adorable...and i loved the zebra stuff...it was so sweet. Especially "He was going to bag you. Like a zebra."
Lia chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Love the way you write Ziva - it's exactly how I imagine them being! ;) Please write more! A sequel, maybe?
Zayz chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
How fun! All the dialogue was perfectly IC and the humor was excellent. I enjoyed that there were undertones of romance, because straight-out fluff would have been/felt wrong. & the length was good because there was more to enjoy! It really hit the spot. (:

Thanks for this one!

Cheers.

X

-Zay
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Really nicely done. Great characterization and a realistic portrayal of just how difficult that kind of situation would be. Nice balance between humour and tension. I really enjoyed this.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this...
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Good story :)
LunaZola chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Completely adore it! So awesome. Lol. I love the Zebra thing... though I didn't get it till the end but it was totally cute! Ziva the Zebra... they are practically the same word! :D Okay. Well, keep up all the amazing stories and I'm gonna go take a nap!