Reviews for Not So Easy, Is It?
AdvancedAnunnaki chapter 4 . 7/29
Please continue this story, it's awsome!
Tagir chapter 4 . 3/18
will there be a sequel ?
Lilo144 chapter 1 . 1/10
Yay! This is amazing. It seems many people who stopped are coming back and I got to say it’s the best thing ever! And the way the story is progressing is awesomeeeeee!
shugokage chapter 4 . 5/16/2020
Nice job on this chapter and story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2018
When are you going to come back.
ANTI REAPER chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
I am already hooked on this story from when I first read it and when you did this announcement I reread it again and I still love it same with a couple of others like azerothian devil, the son returns, hire of the juubi, and Emerald emperor to name a few they've all caught my eye and I love him and it takes a lot catch my eye and for me to actually love them I usually like them butt I have about 50 that I love out of I don't know like 400 FanFictions that I have read on this site so far so keep up the good work and continue being awesome
Uzumaki Shadowfox chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
please continue and update the next chapters soon
Mijoy chapter 4 . 7/15/2018
That is a very fascinating story. What happens next? Is Beast Boy somehow familiar what the devil itself (devil is father / uncle / ...)? Please update soon.
Eris chapter 4 . 6/29/2018
That is a very interesting story. Please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2018
You should continue this is a great story so far
dshayyoung00 chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
This is a great story you should continue
LeMarX chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
Im afraid you need to be more specific on what happen with BeastFire
Silvereye-BW chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
This story is just awesome, and I hope you start to update again. The plot is very unique and the background story that BB is starting to have is pretty awesome and I can't wait till you reveal more about BB. Raven being a runt and wanting BB as the alpha to help her become worthy of him. Please update soon.
ramsay chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
very interesting story a shame you stoped
Just some guy chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Cliffhanging.. like a Boss.. UPDATE!