Reviews for Not So Easy, Is It?
itisfinished12062015 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I gotta say I'm really curious so please update really soon. Also if Raven becomes more animal and Beast Boy is who he is(or what) they make a perfect match. I personally love reading BBRae stories and yours always intrigue me and make me think. Also please update Azaranthian Devil.
A Certified BAMF chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
GODGODGODGOD! That was an amazing story so far keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
deadkid23 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
nice
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
i think the hawk was just possessed, and how would BB turn into a Tameranian, i thought he just did animals, and aliens, and inanimate objects when Mumbo gets ahold of him.
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i would have to put it at that he has to keep a hold on the animal instincts and always has to focus and keep control on them. Rae's powers are just a little easier for him on that count.
PinkNblackRaver chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
hey this is really good(: wheen r u gonnanpost another chapter? hopefully soon! ill be waiitiing! PS- i have an account im having trouble logging in. my email is

hit me up(: 3

{XOXO~Brittany}
Painted Cricket chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Raven on a meat high sounds like it'd be much fun XD
Buri-kun chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Moar please?
MissAzuka chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Surprisingly impressed, when i read the first page i was somewhat uncertain but as i read the last argument between robin and cyborg i have to say, brilliant. Even with the apparent twists, the way the characters behave aren't actually that far fetched.

Hope to read more soon,
Fayari chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Yup, every one always underestimates Beast Boy. Hell, I think Beast Boy could have taken on Trigon. Hell, if he can transform into Aliens, He can transform into Demons. And Humans. Basically any sort of thing with DNA. And Lamp Posts, which don't have DNA but are arguably alive. Why else would they always stop working when psychotic, unbelievably-hard-to-kill killers are about to murder you? THEY WANT YOU TO DIE! Lamp Posts want you to die! Lamp posts will take over the world!
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
The Runt thing has given me an idea for you to try, what if you were to make Beastboy Sabertooth's son.

As for how he got into the DC world, Sabertooth could have crossed a magic user who sent him there temporarily and he did the deed with some woman.

Waht do you think?
Buri-kun chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Your story is fun to read because the idea behind it certainly is suited to hijinks, but I suggest getting a beta-reader if you can. You use far too much passive voice and need a lot of narrative work. Tighten up your writing style, because your structure can get a bit distracting at times. Otherwise, good job! Cant wait for more.
Sir Omega chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I confess that the story has, frankly, surprised me. In a good way. It really makes me interested in what might come next. The only thing I think is amiss is the filling it off in the Adventure/Humor genre. It just doesn't give the appropriate vibe for that category in particular.
Missy Unknown chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Love it can't wait for more soooo hurry up

lol
G. Login chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I loved the idea of the transformations being more complicated then just thinking Tiger and then being a perfect tiger. He has to know how long to make the fangs, neck, legs,tail and that is just to obvious stuff. If he transforms into an animal but does make the heart the right size for example he could die.

Basically to be as good at his powers as he is he has to be the worlds leading expert of Zoology, and to think Raven thought he didn't have a brain. Although I kind of assumed that.

The whole thing between BB and Star was brilliant and lol. I like the idea that Star considers BB a possible 'mate' even if he is second on the list.

"So, will Robin be tying you up or is he going to grovel before his princess?" lol
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »