Reviews for Not So Easy, Is It?
bk00 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I simply adore this story! 'Beast' Rae was adorable and cute, the bit on the roof before Cy interrupted was so hawt, and wow who knew about Star and her little 'secret'? Nice chapter, lovely as always!
Author Penholder chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
good story so far, I'm looking forward to future chapters, but dude you need to update more often.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(SWEET!)
shadowassassin2 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Man you got the teen titian thing patted down and I can't wait to see what happens next and I wonder if that was a type of demon
FelynxTiger chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
hmmmhhm now it start to make sense , was about time raven show her animal side , and when they are about ti kiss the others were watching them just gr8 , i like how they were flirting XD
shadowassassin2 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Okay this is interesting I like it and would the thing about the rapture be from bioshock
reader chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
good story so far . i like to see where it goes
Missy Unknown chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
LOVE it can't wait 4 more so hurry plz ;)
G. Login chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
my guess he is a demon or at least part and he is way older then he looks and he is responsible for a lot of the worst events in history. He may also be one of the original fallen angels who fell in the war against Heaven and then became a deman.
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you make is a harem type fanfic?) PLZ?
FelynxTiger chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
BB its like kinda OOC cuz he born here in earth and well the hole story its like TTgo #24 but well i like it

idk any of the questions u madeoh well keep writting
Dante665 chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
yay! another great chapter! and now, I shall answer the questions!

1. Beast boy is from Azarath, or has demonic connections.

2. idk.

3. He made a deal with the devil or did something pure evil!

4. idk.

5. He overstayed his welcome cuz BB might be a demon, or the deal he made had a limit to it. In any case, he has been on earth too long.

6. the rapture is wht is allowing him to stay on earth.

bonus. Could it be Hurt, the song "Rapture?"
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Yay You updated! Love this chapter. Kinda made me feel like no one truly knows the real Beast boy. Great work can't wait to see future chapters!

Beastboyfangirl
kikijaypaw chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
update
NotTitan213 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Nice, very excellent chapter. Also, thanks for the name mention and the response, that was cool. :)

The 'Questions to ponder' part I really love. You throw that in to make us all think back on what we just read and make us review. xD

Q1)How/why was Raven in Beastboy's bed? I think that perhaps while she was up and about and trying to shapeshift and couldn't,(I think that you said she was testing her powers.), her newly aquired animal 'side' kind of took over and sought out help or something. Or it wanted a mate perhaps.

Q2) Why does Beastboy like to pick on Raven? Perhaps it is because Raven, while she never really 'picked on' him, certainly was never the nicest to him. He might just want her to realize all that he goes through and maybe, just maybe, learn to respect him. Perhaps he is also doing this to knock Raven down off of her high horse for he may see that she acts as though she is better then him. Another possibility I have conjured up is that it could be that what he is doing has a demonic origin, with no real reason, just something that came along with the powers.

Q3)Why does Raven hate being called 'Runt'? I think that with her animalistic side, she feels, as you stated in your story, that she is to be the 'Alpha'. Thus being called a runt contradicts her status as such.

Q4)What did Beastboy's words to the team about himself and Raven mean? "She's a runt trying to run before she can even stand on her own." To me, this simply means that she is trying to prove that she is 'the best' but she doesn't have a clue as to what she's doing or how to work her powers. "A loner wondering why he bothers sometimes." I think this one is that he is the only one who knows what is going on that can help, but doesn't even know if his help is even appreciated, let alone, noticed.

Q5)Who was Beastboy talking to at the end? It sounds to me like Love, no Lust rather and Anger/Rage.

Great job, it was nice to see an update to this story, it stands out in my inbox and I really look froward to reading it. I want to note that I love the way you write Robin. He just pops in whenever, it's hilarious. I'm also wondering why the supposed doppleganger called Beastboy 'King'. That seems as though there is more to it perhaps...

Anyway, keep up the good writing! I cannot wait to see what is to come. :)
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »