Reviews for Not So Easy, Is It?
EdStargazer chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Interesting story. The power swap has not been done like this before. The fact that Beast Boy has been dealing with and controling the animal insticts for over a decade is coming in quite handy. I can see why Raven is having so much trouble. She spent her time suppressing her emotions component parts instead of coming to terms with them. So now that experience is allowing BB to handle Raven's power but Raven's own lack of control is letting things overwhelm her.
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Yay! I got mentioned in one of your stories. I'm honored :D .

Before I try to give you my guesses I have to say this is a fantastic update! Its weird but true theirs a comic based of the animated series called "Teen Titans Go!" where Beast boy gets Raven's power and his mantra was "Tofu, Gamestation, Terra"(I hate the last one) just wanted you to know. But yours is so better I mean you make Beast boy seem harsher and I like that!

My Guesses:

1)This one is the hardest for me. I think that maybe Beast boy might have teleported her to his room. :S

2)I think Beast boy is picking on her because of all the times she has insulted him or put him down. Plus with his new powers it might have amplified the feeling even more causing him to pick on her.

3)Raven might hate being called Runt just because of all the animals instincts most of them are dominant or 'Alpha' so they can't take being called runt. And add Raven feelings of being inferior to Beast boy now makes it stronger.

4)I'm guessing the first thing Beast boy say's is Raven is trying to advance too the second thing he said might mean only himself knowing how hard it is being him and controlling his powers and what he puts up for the team thinking his powers are so easy to control and him being so nice to them.

4)That Raven thinks she has to control her emotions just to use her powers while Beast boy's powers come with some emotions stronger and darker.

5)Lust and Rage... dunno but sounds like them :D

Those were my guesses hope I was right or close.

Beastboyfangirl
RantoJax chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Great fic so far dude. :)

~wolfenstien
Linzerj chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Erm...I'm no good at answering questions like that...

Well, er, good job!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hmmm...interesting...LOVE IT!
Dante665 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
So many questions to answer... I like this story, it is proving to be very interesting. Well written too, and I think there were only two minor spelling errors.

Now, to answer the questions. 1)Was she there because the smell o his room was attractive, or possibly she felt more secure there?

2)Does he do it to rile her up to make her work harder? or Maybe he just finally enjoys things being turned around, after all the cruelty he had to endure?

3) Is it because the runt in a wolf pack is the weakest member, and Raven is used to being seen as higher up?

4) The words about Raven mean she is like a child, new to his powers, and she doesnt understand enough to be anything but a runt. About himself...I dont really know, but clearly he has some ulterior motives to his strange OOC behavior. I believe it has something to do with helping Raven ultimately conquer her emotions and controlling her power.

5) Raven doesnt have the will to control the whole animal kingdom. She is too human.

6) Since Beastboy is animalistic, his emotions would reflect male and animal emotions. I'm guessing he was talking to Lust and Dominance

update soon please? this is a good read :)
Ymere chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
good chapter. Brilliant thing at the end you are doing whether you know it or not. By asking us those questions you encourage us to answer so we might potentially get answers. As to the questions itself I think it all relates to the animal inside.

She came to his bed because the animal inside demanded she be with the strongest male.

He is picking on raven because she is weak again something animals are known to do is pick on or ridicule the weak members to make them realize dominance.

She hates being called runt because it demeans the animals inside it is not a conscience thing it is based on instinct.

To the team I really do not know. If you had said just himself I would say he sees himself outside them because of the way they treat him. I suppose that could also be the answer when referring him and raven to the others as well. He sees them as just barely being a part of the group.

The beast thing is an explanation of power in my eyes raven does not know how to express hers so she is just barely an animal acting on instinct but having no control. A beast is powerful and almost completely in control no matter the situation.

I think he was talking to his inner personalities. I do not yet know which represents what because the have not been described much.

Good luck with more and thanks for all the hard work.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
The only one I even vaguely have an answer for is the last one. His emotions, maybe. I'm not entirely sure.

But I do have an answer for your previous question, of the last chapter. I'm pretty sure it's because he's usually masking his own feelings, pretending to be a constantly happy idiot. :D Although I might be wrong, who knows?

I really hope BB stops being jerky sometime soon. It's really annoying.
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)(can you make is a harem type fanfic?) PLZ?
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Cool! I'm glad you decided to pursue this idea. In our discussions, this was one of your ideas that really stuck out to me... I feel that it has quite a bit of potential!

Anyway, I like what you have done so far. Raven and Beast Boy have switched powers, yet it is Beast Boy who is having an easier time adjusting to the change. Raven, on the other hand, seems to be having more than her fair share of difficulties. I think it will be interesting to see what ends up happening between the two: Will Beast Boy allow her to humiliate herself? Will they be able to come to terms with the change? Why is it that BB is so adept with raven's powers?

I look forward to seeing what is to come; I have a feeling that you will deliver a good, solid storyline and really develop this to its potential! Great opening!
bk00 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Loooooveee this! And to answer your questons (whether rhetoric or not) 1: Indirect instinct to seek protection from the true Beast 2: Revenge most likely, a turning of the tables if you will 3: Well you said it yourself, he's basically calling her weak and worthless 4: Since she has now control of her powers, not control of the Beast. 5: His two voices are his both his light and dark Beasts
DarkRapture chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Funnily enough, if I guess I can get every question right. It serves as a testiment that I learned alot while talking to you dude. Awesome chapter, I want to see what's next.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Ymere chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
great opener. I am guessing he is able to use her powers so well because there is a lot of instinct and control that must go into abilities like those. His powers would have the same need. The difference being he was not raised to fear his powers or think them wrong and thus she can not handle them because she has repressed her own powers for so long.
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
just noticted this fic glad your making it. looking much better than i thought i would be can't wait to see what happens when raven uses the her new power for the first time.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »